(Carl) A Very Bad Boy

You were dealing with sexual urges and you were taking care of them. You were laying naked on the bed and you were rubbing your cunt roughly. Your moans fill the room. You then look to the side and there was a hole in the wall. Your eyes meet contact with Carl's and you stop.

He blushes and he had his staff out of his pant, rubbing it roughly. You blush and throw the blankets over yourself. He zips up his pant and his eye contact with you breaks. He looks away while blushing. You have a thought and you slightly smirk.

***later that night***

"Carl, would you come here for a minute!" you yell out. He walks into the room and you shut the door. You lock the door and grabs some rope. He looks at you and starts to blush. "You shouldn't of watched me Carl." you take a step closer to him.

You grab him and pulls his shirt off of him. You then grab his hands and tie them together. "L-look I'm sorry I watched you..." he is still blushing. "Your going to be sorry." you smirk. You then push him down onto the bed.

He tries to get his hands free, but fails. You grab his pants and pull them down. He blushes more and looks at you. You pull your shirt over your head and pull down your pants. "I want you to call me mistress." your smirk grows.

"M-Mistress?" he questions. You shake your head yes and grabs a hold of him underwear. You pull down his underwear and roughly grab his staff. Carl moans out and blushes badly. You begin to move your hand back and forth.

"M-Mistress!" he screams out. You giggle and continue to stroke his staff. He continues to moan out and he looks at you. You move your hand away and walk over to your bag.

You grab a vibrator out of your bag and then walk over to Carl. "I-I have a r-request mistress..." his voice is a little shaky. "What is it my dear?" you look at him. "If I h-have to be n-naked... can you be naked too?" he asks. You shake your head yes and pull off your remaining clothes.

He blushes badly and his staff grows up a little bit. You lean down and insert his staff into your mouth. He moans loudly and tugs on the ropes. You begin to move your head back and forth. His moans grows louder.

You continue to move your head back and forth as Carl continues to moan. You pull your mouth away and grab the vibrator. You spit on the vibrator then turn it on and insert it into Carl's ass. He arches his back and moans out in pain. "M-MISTRESS!" he screams out.

You leave the vibrator running inside of his ass. You then position yourself at his entrance. He continues to moan loudly and looks at you. You slam yourself down onto his hard staff. Carl screams out in pleasure.

You begin to move your hips, Carl's staff moving in and out of you. You both scream out in pleasure. He then moves his hips in sync to your. Your cunt begins to swell and so does his staff. You both cum at the same time.