❤️ Nok - Jok ❤️

Start from the beginning

Riddhima yells and comes out of the kitchen holding a dish.

" AALOO KE PARAATE !!!!! "

Both Atul and Muskaan exclaims with joy and started digging into their plates.

" Aaloo ke Paraate......aur dinner mein ?"

Armaan says making a face and Riddhima glares at him.

" Kyun Kya hua ? Humne hi kaha hai ridzy ko banaane ke liye." Muskaan says shrugging.

" Armaan tum kuch aur khaao na agar tumhe pasand nahi hai toh." Shilpa says to him showing other dishes.

Armaan nods and about to take parathas but riddhima snatches away them. Armaan frowns looking at her and Riddhima glares at him.

" Ridz, tum armaan ko kyun nahi de rahe ho paraate?" Anji asks her.

" Paraate......aur dinner mein ?"
Riddhima mimicks Armaan's dialogue.

" Rehene do di, agar weight bud Gayya toh kaamakha mujhe hi blame karega." Riddhima says and started eating.

Armaan glares at her and takes another dish to eat.

" Ridzy!!!......Tere haath ke paraate khaana......jannat hai."
Muskaan says while eating and moaning.

" Arey waah ! Bulbul bahut achhe hai paraate.......mazaa aa Raha hai."

" Hmm...... Yummm......."

" Ha ridz bahut tasty hai,Tere haatho mein jaadu hai."

" Di, aap bahut achha khaana banaate ho....... Very tasty."

"Thanks guys ." Riddhima says smiling at them.

Food was tasty but everyone exaggerate more about it to tease armaan as they want him to know what he is missing.

Armaan really wants to eat them but controls himself. He looks at riddhima if she is considering to give him a paratha to eat but no she was just looking down and eating. Armaan glares at everyone who are teasing him and gets up to go to his room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Riddhima gets up from her sleep hearing some sound outside her room's door. She looks at her friends who are sleeping like logs and sighs. She slowly gets out of bed with fear and goes to the door. She opens the door with shaky hands afraid thinking it was some thief.

She peeks through the opened door to see only the darkness. She squints her eyes to see a figure moving with a little light may be a torch. Her breath gets hitched in frighten and she slowly takes steps towards the person holding a vase in her hand.

She sees the person is going to the kitchen and follows him. She hides behind a pillar and peeks to look at a familiar figure. She narrows her eyes and observes the person. She gasps loudly looking at the person but soon hides when the person turns around.

She keeps her hand on her mouth and looks at the person searching something in the kitchen. That person opens the fridge, starts searching and takes out a dish.

Riddhima grins widely when she saw that familiar person is heating the food in the oven. She knows that armaan loves the food made by her and cannot resist it. That's why she saved some parathas from her over eating friends and kept in the fridge.
But what she didn't expect is that he would sneak into his own kitchen and steals the food.

She chuckles when she saw how eagerly he served parathas on his plate and started eating hurriedly. She thinks he looks cute while eating like a kid spilling chutney on his clothes.