Bad Timing

"There are four types of hearts you'll meet in this life.
The ones you shouldn't love, but do
The ones you should love, but don't
The ones you love but with bad timing
And then, them"

Hoseok's POV:

Jimin's in the hospital again? I don't know what's going on anymore.

I walked through the hallway and heard some sobbing coming from Taehyung's room.

I knocked, "Taehyung-ah?". I opened his door and saw him crying on his bed. His eyes were red, his cheeks were swollen and he just looked so horrible.

I sat on his bed and patted his back, "I can tell you love her, but I think we just need to let go Taehyung. It's giving you signs that it's just not meant to be.."

He sighed and placed the blankets over his head. "I know we're not meant to be, I can't stop forcing myself because I love her so much.. Life is so unfair" he cried.

My heart was breaking for Taehyung. I hated seeing him like this. From the start, he was always there for Naomi.

Taehyung wiped his tears. "If I never let her go to Jimin on that day he was issued to the hospital way back years ago, we would probably be together. I would be in Jimin's place".

I hugged Taehyung and felt tears coming out of my eyes. "I know Taehyung-ah, I know".

Naomi's POV:

It's been three hours, I still can't visit Jimin in the ICU.

I felt my eyes falling asleep, but I knew I couldn't. A doctor came out and I immediately stood up. "Any news doctor?" I asked.

He smiled, "He's awake right now, you can visit him at room 41". I bowed, "Thank you for taking care of my husband".

I walked through the ICU department trying to find Jimin's room.

"Room 41" I quietly sang to myself. I saw Jimin through the curtains and quickly ran up to his room. "How are you feeling now?" I asked, making sure he's comfortable on his bed.

I was still mad at him but of course I don't want to stress him out after all of these things happening all at once.

"I'm okay bab- Naomi. Just tight chest pains here and there" he said. I nodded, "Is there anything you want? Food?".

He shook his head, "Just you being here is good"

I smiled, "Whatever you say".

Jimin reached out for my hand, "I mean it. Why do you think I'm lying?"

Is this guy stupid? I don't wanna stress him out, "Nah I believe you.."

Jimin closed his eyes. "I blew my chances millions of times, haven't I?"

I stayed silent. Jimin pulled my hand and tears came out of his eyes, "If you don't love me anymore, if I keep hurting you, should I let you go?".

Before I knew it, I felt my heart fall apart and tears were running down my eyes.

"Of course I love you, stupid. Getting hurt is worth it with you.." I said, wiping my tears. Jimin hugged me and cried harder.

"From the first day we met, I was hurting you. Then till now, haven't you had enough?"

I have.

I shook my head, "I've had enough, but my heart still beats for you. We have a family together, I can't let you and Vanessa down"

Suddenly, I thought of Taehyung. As much as he's my best, best, best friend in the whole entire world, it feels wrong to love him and ditch my family out of the picture.

"You know Taehyung is still madly, deeply in love with you?" Jimin said randomly. I stayed still for a second, he knows about it?

"Yes, I know".

He does treat me better than you.. but I just keep hurting him. It's best to let him go so he stops hurting, he needs to live a life where he meets a girl that's not me.

"And what do you think about that?" He asked. I shrugged, "I don't know how to feel about it. He's my best friend and your my husband. You shouldn't be questioning me".

He smiled, "Alright babe, I love you". I nodded, "I love you too".

I fixed his blanked and grabbed him some water. "I'll be back, I'm just going to call Jungkook outside".

Jungkook's POV:

After Hoseok and Yoongi brought Vanessa to the park, she fell asleep on my bed. She was sleeping quietly between Krisha and I. I was playing with her hair and hugging her tightly.

"I'm sorry your mama and dada are fighting baby, but I promise it will be solved soon!" I whispered while she was sleeping.

Krisha looked at me, "I hope one day we can be a family, you'd be a great father".

I chuckled, "Pft, of course. International playboy can become the best father". Krisha hit me quietly in case Vanessa woke up. "Aish babe, that hurts!" I cried.

She laughed and I just thought to myself how lucky I was. "Ah, until now you still give me butterflies" I smiled. "Same goes with you, kookie".

My phone vibrated and I saw Naomi noona was calling. I picked up the phone, "Noona, what's wrong?"

I heard her crying through the phone, "My life's a mess Jungkook-ah". I immediately shot up and was worried, "What happened?!".

"Jimin's in the hospital but he's being taken care of. Can you do me a favour, can you check on Taehyung for me?" Noona asked. "Yes noona, hold up! Don't hang up" I said, quickly running out of the room.

I was running towards hyung's room, I was about to open the door until I heard loud sobbings. "It hurts so much. Giving someone the best of you and watch them choose someone else. Even if destiny doesn't want us together, I'm still fucking in love with her. I still have feelings for her no matter how many times I told myself that I'm better without her. A part of me just wont let go" I heard through the door.

"Uh, noona. He's crying really bad" I said through the phone.

A/N:
HI GUYS, I'm so sorry for the late late late update! I know you've all been waiting!!
I've been so busy. Recently I got into Preliminary for Kpop World Festival as a vocal team!! I'm so happy. I hope I can get through to Changwon!! If so, you guys will be supporting right? I love you all!!