Blinded From The Start

"He thought that rain was starting to pour until he realised it was his own tears dripping on the floor"

Naomi's POV:

I rushed Jimin to the hospital, my mind still hasn't took in what happened.

Everything happened so quick.

I called up Taehyung, "Tae.. I'm in the hospital" I cried. It was currently night time, I wonder how the boys and baby Vanessa are going back in Seoul.

"What?? Hospital? Did something happen to you in Gwangju??? Did you get into an accident?" Taehyung spoke, panicking.

"No, it wasn't me, it was Jimin"

Silence flooded us, "Jimin again? Why is he in hospital?" Taehyung asked, with a low voice.

It's not my fault, I reassured myself this wasn't anything of my doing.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you some other t-" I got caught off by the doctor so I hung up on Taehyung.

"You're for Park Jimin right?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes I'm his wife".

He nodded and looked at me, "His condition isn't good at the moment.. What medication has he been taking?"

It's a long story.. Ah, as much as I would love to tell you, doc.

"I'm not sure myself, we've been separated for a while" I said, truthfully.

Daniella you ruin everything, the health of Jimin, my relationship and my family. You deserve to suffer.

"Well, the thing is.. Jimin's heart has been getting worse. He's getting more sick. All these medications could have caused him an overdose, he could have died with all the medication being mixed at the same time" the Doctor said.

As soon as he said that, I lost it. I broke into tears, this isn't the future we wanted.

I begged the doctor, "Doc, please save him. You can make him better right?".

He looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder, "He's in the ICU, we're doing the best we can. You can't visit at the moment, give it two hours"

I nodded and sat down.

I couldn't help but feel the sadness in my heart, my heart tells me I still love him. This wasn't his fault, he was put on drugs by Daniella that demon.

I called Hoseok, please answer.

"Hello?" He answered, "Wait, are you crying!?"

I sniffed, "Of course I am, stupid. What else am I doing". Hoseok laughed through the phone, "I'm sorry baby. Now what's wrong?"

"Jimin's in hospital.. Hoseok, this turned into a whole different story, he's not a cheater. I'm still in love with him" I mumbled.

He stayed silent, "I'll talk to you tonight, go look after him first".

"Okay Hoseok, see you" I said, and hung up.

Taehyung's POV:

She said those words that completely shattered my heart.

Words that always have something to do with Park Jimin. What is he even doing in Gwangju anyway? He always comes back at the wrong times.

Naomi, all the times Jimin was gone, I was here.

During the nights you would fall asleep crying, I would constantly visit your room and whisper things to you. I would play with your hair and promise you many things.

I promised you that when you have nightmares, I'll be the one there to hold you and to calm you. I promised you that in the mornings when you don't feel good, I will be there to nurture you into better health. I promised you that on the days you are happy, I will photograph you so I can remember how beautiful those moments are, where the love of my life was enjoying life itself. I promised you that I will love you through everyday, ever since we were young till now I stuck to my words. Until now, I'm still in love with you.

I promised that I would protect you with everything I can because your safety is my priority. I wanted to be the one you could rely on, instead of Jimin. I promised that I would never get mad at you even when you're mad at me.

When you were sleeping, I promised you I would make you the happiest you can ever be, because that's what you deserve.

I didn't even notice tears were coming out of my eyes. Why do I even bother when all I do is get hurt?

Sometimes I wish I was Jimin, I want to feel loved by her.

Sometimes I wish I'd wake up from the hopes of being loved back because maybe then you'd miss me and realise I have always been around. I can leave anytime, I know, but loving you is so.. it's where I get my energy and motivation from. I love you, even if it hurts, I'll continue to keep loving you.

I wish I could wake up from the hopes of being loved because damn, it hurts.

A/N:
Hi guys! Sorry I didn't update for a while, I went back to school straight after I came back from America. The story is not close to ending — please keep holding on!! I'm in a bit of a stress period since I'm in senior school. I'll update again soon my loves, thank you! Please continue to give me love. I love you guys!!