Dust

"Same story was written once again. I feel like I did the right things for the wrong person, but the real sadness that is that I don't want to do any of those things again for anyone else"

———————————————————————————

Naomi's POV:

I woke up with a huge headache, I looked to the side and saw that Vanessa wasn't next to me.

I straight away freaked out, I checked the time and it was 10:30am.

Aish, the boys would've took her downstairs when she woke up.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook, Taehyung, Suga and Namjoon surround Vanessa on the baby chair while Jin was preparing her food.

"Vanessa, I made yummy soup for you!!" Jin said, passing it to Jungkook to feed.

"Is it okay if we will be the ones feeding you every morning and every night now, baby?" Taehyung asked, mixing the soup.

Vanessa nodded, "Why, uncle tata? Where's daddy?"

Taehyung looked sad, "He's off to a big adventure, okay? You've got us as your dad's too! We love you as much as your dad does". He squeezed her cheeks and she laughed.

"Tae is really a father figure, he loves kids too much" Hoseok said, coming in with grocery's.

"Thanks for coming grocery with me, Suga" Hoseok said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Made me go alone" he mumbled, hitting Suga.
"Yah! I was still sleeping! I would've been in a bad mood if I went" Yoongi explain.

"Yeah yeah whatever excuses hyung!" Hoseok whined.

"Good morning guys" I said, giving Vanessa a kiss. "Morning my baby girl!!"

"Good morning Naomi, are you feeling better?" Jin asked me. I nodded, "Yes I'm feeling better".

Taehyung didn't dare to look at me, "Tae, you okay?". Taehyung nodded, "Yeah of course, just making sure Vanessa eats with Jungkook"

Jungkook looked at him weirdly, "Why wouldn't she eat with me? I'm her favourite uncle!!"

"Yah, what do you mean! I'm her favourite, I always make her the nicest food" Jin argued.

I smacked Jin and Jungkook, "Stop the arguing, she loves you all equally".

I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, Jimin how are you going?

I thought to myself, why'd things go like this? Why did things have to go this way.

A part of me wants an answer, but a part of me doesn't want to know. A part of me wants to keep holding on, but a part of me wants to let go. Jimin, I miss you so much..

Jimin's POV:

I woke up with a painful chest, ugh, I hate this life.

"Oh honey, you're awake now" Daniella said, stroking my hair. I don't even remember everything from yesterday, fuck, how did I get here again?

"Yeah, I am" I said, shrugging her off. "I feel sick, it's better if you don't get too close" I said, turning the other way to lay down.

She squeezed on the bed next to me, "Babe, don't be like that to me. I'm here to help you, help you to recover, my love".

Daniella put her hand on my waist, trying to make me turn around to face her. As much as I wish I didn't, I eventually did.

Even if I don't want to love her, somehow I am attracted to her.

"How would you like me to help you today, Park Jimin?" Daniella asked, smirking. I looked at her in the eyes and all I felt was pain, I can constantly hear Naomi's name.

"Touch me" I said, not realising what I said. She nodded while smirking, "Of course".

Taehyung's POV:

THAT WAS CLOSE. She can't know how I feel, I can't tell her how I feel. It's too soon, but it's too obvious. It's always been so obvious.

I just want to yell. Park Jimin, you make life so complicated for me. I hate you for making me feel sad, insecure.

You treat the woman I love like shit, thinking giving her to you was a right choice. I thought you would make her happy, instead you make her feel like a piece of useless crap.

I called Jimin, no response.

Idiot, answer me.

If you want divorce papers, sign them now. I can't wait till you divorce Naomi and come crying on your knees all over again.

If you do, I'll never let you be Naomi's husband. I don't accept you to be one.

Vanessa's Dad? I don't recall who it is, all I know is that I will do my best to make Vanessa feel that she has a Dad. That is the boys and I.

I will love Naomi and I won't give her to you anymore. No excuses, not because of your stupid excuses of your heart pains. You deserve loneliness.

Naomi, one day you'll find someone who sees beauty in the parts of you that you find most terrifying. They'll heal your wounds, help you fight fears, feel your moods and wipe your tears. That's me, I'll do anything for you.

Authors POV:
YALL SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER. I'm currently writing this at 12am. I'm overseas here in the US!! I'm staying in Houston for a while and tomorrow I'm going New York City!! Anyone live in any of these areas? Hope y'all love the story so far guys, don't worry it'll get better ❤️