Chapter 19

Dismissal

My grandma and I were waiting for my brother to return but he didn't.

We returned home and the day after

My mother came to our house

Then saying she wants to eat outside and meet my brother at my other grandparents house.

But I didn't want to go I know I will never be back.

But my mom forced me and I and I came with her.

We ate at a restaurant and she said my brother is in Cebu.

I was shocked to hear that my brother is in Cebu? My mom told me that they're gonna eat at a restaurant...

But my mom is telling me to come with her in Cebu she told me that my brother is having fun there..

I was like having fun? You picked us up in the middle of the school year! I don't wanna leave my school I just started there and how about my things?

I was crying in the restaurant

My mom told me that's it's ok to leave me at my grandparents.

But I thought about my brother I don't wanna be separated again.

In the end I said yes I'm coming to Cebu but I wanted to go home to pack some things and bring along our gadgets and my dad's shirt that he left me with.

My dad's working overseas and only come back after 2 years I treasured that shirt he left me, because I know my dad's suffering there for us, working for us.

I remembered the time it was Christmas 2008 we were celebrating Christmas happily but as I said my father is in another country.

My grandma called him and telling my dad how fun and happy we were.

It was on load speaker and I can tell my dad's crying you know.. How will you feel being away from you're family during Christmas?

That's why I wanted to go back to the house but my mom didn't let me to

And I bitterly said OK

We left the restaurant and stayed a bit at my grandmas house (mother side)

Were gonna leave in 2 hours for our flight to Cebu. I didn't have anything I brought with me.

We arrived at the airport rode the plane and arrived at Cebu.

-------------------------------------------

Update✨

Kpop books

Tao My Badass Boyfriend

Kidnapped By Exo