Special Chapter[Childhood]

Elementary days were hard on me, I always cried at night hearing the arguments of my parents. Not having a permanent school, Promises made but broken.

I never had a fun childhood, all I had was were all lies.

My parents telling me to be stong but what do you expect of a 7 year old girl forced to handle the events to young for her to understand.

My parents always fight I was the one who need to be taken away with my mother being separated with my brother, we lived in many places but in the end I was returned to my father then to be taken away again, I never had real friends, we were bribed with gadgets.

In my young age all I had that made me really happy was a family picture take. When I was 5 years old, I look at it during night and secretly cry to sleep.

Every family day in my school my parents were always absent or I'm always absent because they can't come
I'm jealous of my classmates playing with their parents having big smiles on their faces while I watch from the window.

At the age 9 I faced reality and my mindset was "TO TRUST NO ONE"
And I don't event hundred percent trust my parents but all I can trust was my brother, my parents... My dad works abroad and my mother in another region all I had was my grandparents they were the one who raised me and my brother.

At the age 10
My mother had a boyfriend so does my father have a girlfriend.

Telling us this (me 10 brother 8)
We faked a smile and ready our fake personalities, to think we would easily accept them.

All I had were negative memories.

"Where is my childhood"
-----------------------------------------
Special chapter 💕
Part 1 of 2