"Situations like this?" I asked as I raise an eyebrow. "Hey!!!" He says. I chuckled from his childish outburst. "Did he ever talked to you or sent anyone to you for those years living on the streets?" He asked. "I don't think so" I said.

"Huh...." He says. "Well.....what's your favorite food?"
"(F/F)" I reply in a monotone voice.
"Drink?"
"Beer and (F/D)"
"Favorite fast food place?"
"I rarely go to one"
(Sorry if this is not true to you personally)
"Favorite sport?"
(If yah don't like sports, pick the least dislike)
"(F/S). I only like it from the TVs I see through the windows."
"Friends?"
"I guess you, your girlfriend, Leo, Jason, Piper, Grover, and probably Nico."
"I mean any other outside friends."

I ponder for a minute. "She died" I said in a monotone voice. "Oh....." he says. "Sorry then."
"Don't be" I replied. "Her own damn fault she had an overdose."
Percy just gave a blank stare. ".....Family.....?" He asked. "They're dead to me. And most of them are so" I sighed. "Well not you and Tyson I suppose" I said in a monotone voice.

"You're annoying but you're family so....."
and you didn't do anything wrong.

"Huh" he looked up at the ceiling. I got up and grabbed for my bag. I rummaged through my bag filled with money, clothes, water bottles, cigarettes, a toothbrush, etc. I then finally found it.......my last beer can.

I smirked in triumph. I snapped that baby opened and took one looooooooooong sip. I gave an 'ah' sound and burped. "Some fine ass beer" I said. He chuckled at the sight. I raise an eyebrow. "You're not going to smack it away again?" "No" he said. "I heard enough, I think you've earned it."

I shrugged. I took another sip while closing my eyes. I peeked a little to see Percy staring at me chug down this can. When I was done, I crushed the cab and smacked it on the desk. "Wow" He said, dumbfounded. "What?" I asked in a monotone voice. "How much can you drink before you get drunk?" He asked.
"Around....." I held my fingers to my chin. "10 I think."

"10?!?!?!" He shouted. "You know you're messing up your health right?" He said in an harsh tone. I looked over at him with a smug look. He looked so angry at me. "What do you care? You barely know me" I took out a cigar from a cigarette pack and my lighter. I lighted that baby up and held it to my mouth. I breathed it in and blowed our a puff of it. "Mmmmm" I said as I looked up at the ceiling.

That's when I heard loud stomps only inches away from my chair. I see Percy hovering above me- with a death glare that can make a person shudder. "What?" I said in an annoyed tone. He grabbed the cigar out of my mouth and smushed it on the desk. "What is......." he started.

"You're problem?!?!" He shouted in anger. I twitched in annoyance. "You have no goddamn self control do you?!?" He shouted again in anger. "Great....lay it on me" I said in a bored tone. "You DONt realize how much your friends want to know you!! They want to understand you!! They're T R Y I N G to make an effort and you just don't care!!! EVEN I'M TRYING!! Because you're my S I S T E R for gods sake!! How can you be so blind for some appreciation for once??" He said in anger.

This side of Percy is surprising. Usually people fear me or pity me, or even ignore me. But never talk back to me. I pulled my seat back, now seeing Percy's entire body shaking. I sighed. "I can't change the way I am Percy" I said.

"I know that" he replied. "I just...." He walked to a nearby corner. "I just wished I new from the beginning" he said as he leaned against the wall and made eye contact . "Well what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Leo told me" he said. I twitch and widened my eyes a little. "Of course he did..." I mumbled. "It's not really his fault though, I did ask him about you since you both were getting so close" Percy said. I raise an eyebrow. "I don't need a pity party......asshole" I sneered.

He chuckled. "You know, Tyson's coming back to camp tomorrow. You can meet him if you want" he says. I shrug. "Whatever, I'm going to bed" I get up and started climbing the top bunk. "Goodnight (Y/N)" Percy said.
"Night seawater squirt" I said in a monotone voice. He scoffed and turned off the lights/ blew out the candles.

Forgot how Camp Half Blood used as a source of light. They use electricity or-?

-the next day-
(Y/N) P.O.V
"Cmon!! Why aren't you coming??" Percy pouted as he tried to keep up. "Leave me alone.....I want some goddamn alone time today" I said. Apparently, Percy was the blabbermouth and told Piper about it, and she told her sisters (her sisters made her), and her sisters are drop dead gossip girls......now everyone knows.

"It's 'Capture the Flag' today! And we haven't one a game in weeks." He quickly made us way in front of me, making me stop to look at him. "W e e k s" he said in a serious tone. "Sure Percy, because the other campers never told me about winning this game for the last whatever weeks" I sarcastically say. He grinned nervously and scratched the back of his neck.

"Ok fine I lied. But please?? This is your first Capture the Flag!!!" I rolled my eyes. "Like I give a fuck" I turn around the other direction and walk.

"It's a simple game!!" He shouts from behind.
"So that means you can win without me"
"You'll get to kick the other campers asses that way without getting in trouble!"
"Nigga I do that all the time."
"It's against cabins!!"
"Everything is basically against cabins!"
He sighed.
"I'll give you 2 (F/S) extra for a whole week!!"
I stopped dead in my tracks.

(F/S) = Favorite sweet

"(F/S)....." just thinking about it makes my mouth water. I can practically taste it....
I turn around and walk to him. "Make it 3 times for a whole month and you got yourself a deal" I said in a monotone voice. He held out his hand and smirked. I shook it.

"It's a deal" he said