"Okay." She sighed.

Kara smiled yes she could help (Y/n) but she could also bond with her as a family.

"Kharys said your name is Kara?"

" Err. " She began to panic. "Yes, it is."

" Can I call you that because Supergirl is a really stupid name. "

She smiled. "Your not the first person to say that to me, yes you can call me Kara."

" Thank you. "

"Can I....Can I hug you?"

" Hug me, why? "

"Because you are my family, you are something I thought I'd never see aside from Kal-el there is no one, until you."

" Kharys is still here. "

"Kharys and I we were together as children on Krypton but we never got along, she favored Aethyr her adopted sister."

" I see. "

"It's okay if you don't want to I will just get going..."

" No, It's okay. "

Kara smiled without saying a word she marched across the room with determination and pulled her cousin into her arms, holding her as tightly as she dared, breathing in the scent she would forever associate with her cousin, her blood, her family.

(Y/n) limply held her arms at her side waiting for the embrace to end, tears fell finally as she gave up her act and threw her arms around the caped woman, holding her as tightly, she felt wet droplets of water hit her neck making her aware she superhero was crying too.

"You are my dream come true (Y/n)." She whispered. "When I first came here I dreamed every night for some connection, I wish I'd known you then."

" I was being corrupted by a Luthor. " She smiled over at Lena who rolled her eyes in reply.

                                                                                                 xxx

Kara landed back in her sister's apartment a large smile on her face, things had gone well with (Y/n) she wanted to call her Kara.

I'm going to have to tell her the truth, but how can I do that?

Kara shrugged aside the thought, she would do it she couldn't risk losing the new found family she had discovered. Maybe that means I have to tell Lena too.

"Did you see (Y/n)?" Alex asked as she rounded the corner.

"I did."

"What happened?"

"I've never seen anyone look so heartbroken."

"I had to do it, Kara, I saw that laser going for Maggie and I just felt so scared it would hurt her."

"That it, as you describe her was your girlfriend, my family if she is it so am I," Kara said angrily.

"I meant the heat vision and you know it, Kara."

"So I guess this means you really have dumped (Y./n)."

"Maggie says she wants to talk, says she had time to think things through and that losing me hurt her."

"Convenient for her then that everything worked out well."

"You liked Maggie before all of this."

"But I saw you with (Y/n) Alex, you were so happy, the happiest as I have ever seen you."

"I know but Maggie."

Ever After (X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें