Chapter 49 - Abby

Start from the beginning

"I didn't know...I don't know much about your relationship and I'm really sorry I jumped into conclusions. I let my preconceived notions of Olivia decide my opinion of her has your girlfriend. I just didn't think she could be the one for you," Sarah conceded.

"You guys obviously haven't seen the way I look at her or the way she looks at me. She makes my heart glow!" I sit back down, smiling at my friends. "She gives me butterflies every time she kisses me...but most of all she brought me back to life, she breathed love back into me after Monty. You guys love me and want the best for me, I know. But you need to take the time to see that Liv is what's best for me."

"We will, Abby. Promise," Nikki hugs me with "I'm sorry" eyes.

"Ms. Ricci, sorry to interrupt, but we have a paddle board session set up for you and your friends," a hotel pool boy comes up to our cabana during our heart to heart.

"We didn't plan paddle boarding today..." Emily replies quickly.

"No, someone else reserved the session for you, here..." he hands me a card.

I slowly open it, skeptical of what exactly was happening right now, "Hope you four are enjoying your girl's only trip! Can't lay by the pool the whole time though. Enjoy this bit of fun, on me. (I know it's Abby's fave!) Olivia" I read aloud.

We look outside of our cabana and there's a golf cart carrying four paddle boards and paddles waiting for us.

"OH MY GOD!!"

"SERIOUSLY?"

"THAT'S SO FUCKING COOL!!"

"That's my girl," I smile, picking up my phone to call Liv while my friends head to the golf cart carrying the paddle boards.

"Hey, sexy!" She answers the phone.

"Hi, baby! What are you doing?? You didn't have to!"

"Ohhh! You got the paddle boards!!"

"Yeah! The girls are losing their minds!!"

"Ha! Tell em to enjoy! I know you will! You and your glorious ass will look great on that board," she said in a raspy voice that made my lower belly tense.

"Thank you, baby! I love you."

"You're welcome, I love you, too! Go and paddle board!"

"Kay, bye!"

"Bye!"

"Was that Olivia?" Nikki asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to thank her for all this."

"Aw! I wanted to thank her too, I'll text her a picture of all of us on with the boards!!"

After we spent the afternoon paddle boarding the waters of Maui complements of my perfect girlfriend, the four of us walked together back to our hotel room.

"What's all this?" Sarah marveled at the multiple carts of room service that was delivered.

"Did you guys order anything?" I asked, looking around the room and opening up the trays of food.

"Paddle boarding is exhausting, enjoy! Olivia," Nikki read from another card from my girl.

"We get it now, Abby..." Emily said looking at me from across the trays of food. "That even when she's not with you she is — taking care of you."

"No, she's showing off, now," I giggle, shaking my head at all this food she's ordered for us.

"Can we FaceTime her?" Nikki asks me.