Anabiya glared at him and then got out of the cab.

Abdul Saeed after discussing some important points, left and then the rest of the meeting was conducted by Arhaan. Just as the meeting ended and tomorrow's routine regarding the flight and all was confirmed, Anabiya booked a cab. Tanya went with her fiancè for a dinner date while  others managed their own rides. But here Anabiya was, just a few minutes away from her office, stuck because of a broken cab.

What a day! Great! First I had a fight with my boss who's ego is higher than the Burj Al Khalifa... Oh wait! Burj Al Khalifa? I'm so excited for Dubaiiii! Ya Allah! Anabiya focus! Then the meeting ended so late and now just 10 minutes away  from my office, the cab decided to give up! Wow! Just WOW!

Anabiya groaned as she mentally shouted and then saw the road.

The road had some people walking at some point but otherwise it was deserted. She sighed and decided to walk back towards the office so she could feel a bit safe and relaxed.

She looked at her phone and tried to book another cab but her internet decided to ditch her.

Please don't do this, dear internet! Work work work!!!

Anabiya shook her phone, as she started walking faster towards her office when suddenly a car came and stopped in front of her.

She decided not to stop, instead she walked more faster, panic overtaking her calm demeanour.

"Miss Anabiya!", she heard a voice and she slowed down a bit and turned around.

Arhaan got out of his car and looked at her, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Anabiya again looked ahead and started walking.

"Anabiya Malik, what are you doing? Where are you going?", Arhaan questioned, this time following her.

"None of your business.", Anabiya deadpanned.

"Okay.... Stop!" Arhaan came in front of Anabiya which made her stop suddenly and she lost her balance a bit and Arhaan again came forward to help her but she managed to stand straight and keep her self steady.

"Please, move.", Anabiya said but nonetheless moved to her left and again was about to overtake Arhaan when Arhaan hopped on front of her.

"Where are you going? At this time?" He asked again.

Anabiya stared at him for about half a minute and then sighed.

"Look, Arhaan Sir, we both should maintain a professional and formal relation amongst each other. I guess the office hours are finished and we're out of the office premises so please, no informal communication.", Anabiya walked past him and Arhaan groaned.

"Look, the meeting ended late and now it is my responsibility to take care of my employee's safety and conveyance. So tell me why are you roaming here in the streets all alone?", Arhaan explained and questioned Anabiya.

Anabiya narrowed her eyes.

"I wanted to stroll because this street looks like a garden to me!", she said sarcastically as she used her arms to represent the silent street.

"Happy now?", she said and again started walking.

Arhaan shook his head.

"Such a drama queen!", he said to himself.

"Anabiya....", Arhaan sighed and then started walking behind her.

"Don't follow me!", she said without stopping and without looking back.