Breakfast

I wake up to the smell of Bacon cooking, Getting up I go to my closet and get out my blue hoodie, my ASDF shirt and a pair of pants.

After getting dressed I hear Edd yell my name "What!" I yell back. "Breakfast's ready!" I excitingly run out my room to the kitchen, I sit in the chair across from Matt and Edd hands me my food then he sits down in the chair beside me, I gobble up some of my food and look at Edd "This is really good!" I say with my mouth full "Glad you like it." Edd says smiling, I take another bite of my food.

After finishing our food me and Edd went in the living room to watch TV, Matt went to the store to get more mirrors. Me and Edd watched the news for a bit "This just in Red Leader is holding two people hostage, one is a mam with ginger hair and a green overcoat, the other one is a girl with a blue streak in her hair and a light blue-ish teal hoodie with no eyes. (A.k.a my oc Rachel) If you know anything about these people please contact the police immediately." I stare at the TV trying to take in what was happening, Tord took Matt and my sister hostage (Yea my oc's Tom's sister, Fight me) I look at Edd he looks as shocked as I am "We have to save Matt and Rachel." I say "Lets go." Edd said grabbing my hand pulling me out the door "Dude stop, we don't even know where the Red Base is." "We have to save them!"