Selfsame [Tanaka x Listless! Reader]

(Name) heaved a sigh before entering the rooftop which Tanaka and his friend, Ohta usually hang out. You pursed your lip as you advanced forward to the said guy. You stopped metres away from him without uttering any words yet. Tanaka sat up from laying down as he spotted you standing there. He blinked his eyes after rubbing them in drowsiness. You slowly opened your mouth as you finally confesses, "I like you, please go out with me." with an impassive look plastered on your face.

Ohta on the other hand, was rather surprised at your abrupt confession. He turned to his friend who only stared at you with that same expression as yours, which made him sort of amused since both of you are so alike. Tanaka then woke up from his senses as he only nodded his head as a response from your confession. A faint smile etched on your face but it only lasted for a second but still, Tanaka noticed it.

Tanaka stood up as he approached you. His arms snaking around your waist as he leaned in to kiss your rosy lips. But no, that did not happen, only in Ohta's mind which he thought it's likely impossible for his friend to do that. Instead, Tanaka gestures you to come and lay with him, which Ohta kind of expected. Without wasting more time, you quickly obliged as you get near him. It might not show on your face but you felt really nervous as you layed down with him. Soon after, you both fell asleep.

°°°

"Master-" Miyano enthusiastically called out but only trailed off when Ohta gestures her to quiet down. Miyano quickly understood what he meant when she saw you two peacefully sleeping. However, Echizen who followed Miyano saw the scene, and she was surprised to see a girl beside Tanaka. "W-Who the hell is that?!" She blurted rather loudly.

"S-Shush! They were sleeping!" Miyano quickly notified her.

"And she's Tanaka's girlfriend," Ohta informed the two which made them blurt, "Eh?!"

That fuss made you two woke up from your peaceful slumber, as soon as they noticed they started bombarding you questions.

"So noisy," You mumbled as you yawned.