Art of Love [Katou x Reader]

Note: Characters might be OOC.

Since you were little, you always had that sketchbook of yours with you. You were one of the top artists that had always joined to every art tournament especially in school. Obviously, you were also a member of the art club in your school.

Unlike the other girls, you were not that sporty and you think you suck at it completely which made you let out your frustration through sketching things. That one day, you decided to sketch on the grassy field not that far from the soccer team. You thought it was a good angle to sketch on and by doing so, a blue haired boy caught your attention. He was smiling as he kick the ball to his team mate. That exact time that he kicked the ball, you quickly memorized the way he swiftly moved his body and the way he smiled so brightly.

After finishing the sketch, you thought that it was perhaps your favorite amongst the other sketches you had. And that moment you glance up to the said boy, he was already looking at you. Your heart skipped a beat. You thought it was silly, but, you never knew that this would happened in your entire life. You have just fallen in love at first sight!

That day onward, you never failed to watch his game practices. You don't even know him so why would you? The main reason is either your time to sketch or you just wanted to see him again. The thought of it made your cheeks flare up.

"Idiot (name), stop thinking about it.." You mumbled to yourself. Without even noticing it, the boy you had your eyes on is already staring at your direction. He can't help but smile as he felt energized again. You were his motivation and inspiration that's why he always felt so lively when he play. He was itching to ask your name but he couldn't. That made him envy about Shimura's confidence when he talks to other girls.

"What do we have here huh~" Shimura cooed teasingly as he nudged Katou's side. Katou flinched as he shifted his gaze with a pink tint forming on his pale cheeks.

"N-Nothing!" He lied as he laughed awkwardly at his friend. Shimura knew what was going on but decided to continue the teasing some other time. He smirked as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright, let's go back to practice" he says as he jog away. Katou felt relieved for a moment as he glances one last time at you. He smiled again as he saw you quietly sitting there as usual with a sketchbook and a pencil on your hands.

°°°

"Oh, him again?" Your senpai, (random name), says as she sees you on the club room doing a canvas of him. You blushed lightly as you nodded your head.

"You really like him, huh?" She chuckled as she sat across from you. Your blush darkens as she says that word.

"Our club room is full of his canvases already" she giggled as she pointed out your canvas of him which are placed everywhere in the room. You suddenly felt embarrassed about that so you shot her an apologetic look.

"What's his name again?" She asked. You stopped for a moment as you looked at her. You smiled sadly as you shook your head.

"I don't know his name.." You mumbled but still loud enough for her to hear.

"Do you want me to-"

"N-No! I-It's fine senpai!" You stammered. (random name)-senpai just chuckled with a slight smirk forming on her lips.

"Well, let's see about that." She thought.

Later that day Shimura had the biggest smile ever as he made his way towards his friend's seat. "Hey Katou, can you give this to (random name)-senpai from the art club?" He says as he handed him a box of art supplies.

Katou then eyed him suspiciously as Shimura smirked at him. "What?" He asked. Katou shook his head, "Nothing. Anyway, why me?"

"W-Well.." Shimura stuttered as he was contemplating on what to answer. "I'm busy! I need to do something! Bye!" He says as he quickly dashes off the room. Katou sweat dropped at his antics.

"I have no choice then?" He mumbled as he carried the box.

As he arrived at the said place, he sighs deeply before sliding the door open. "There's no one here.." He says as he blink when he saw no one. He stepped inside as he saw a near desk on a side so he decided to place the box above.

Looking around the room, his face instantly flushed. He didn't notice that someone entered the room until he heard a soft squeak. Looking behind him, there he saw the girl he have always dreamed to meet.

"It's you!" You both said in unison. You felt your cheeks heat up along with your fast beating heart. You felt so shy and embarrass that you can't even look at him in the eyes.

"He probably saw them!" You thought as you started to fidget.

"W-What are y-you doing here?" You stammered, still looking elsewhere.

"Oh! Uh.. My friend asked me to bring the art supplies here. Umm.. Sorry" he awkwardly said. He looked again at the canvases as he felt really curious on who on earth painted them.

"Who did those.. ?" He asked while pointing at the canvases. You gulped as you felt so tense.

"U-Uh.. I.. I.." Before you can speak another word, a loud voice interrupted.

"(Name)-chan did it!" It was (random name)-senpai who just happened to pass by and had heard your conversation with him.

"S-Senpai?!" You glared at her. She blowed a kiss at you as she walked away, "Good luck (name)!" she says. That made you even more nervous as you slowly tried to look at him. Just like you, he was also blushing madly.

"Y-You did?!" He blurted out. You just nodded your head shyly.

"B-But why?"

His question makes you wanted to faint this instance. You were still not prepared to confess and you were too afraid that he will reject you and that he might find you weird.

"I like you.." You muttered. He blinked as he didn't quite hear you.

"U-Uh.. What is it?"

It's now or never, you thought. You sighed deeply before blurting out a, "I like you!"

Katou frozed in his place with a flushed face in astonishment. He couldn't believe it. The one he likes likes him too!

Mustering up some courage, Katou bowed his head while extending an arm at you. "I like you too! And your arts! P-Please go out with me!"

Your eyes got widen at his sudden come back confession. "Y-You like me too?"

He nodded. You smiled at him with teary eyes as you held his extended hand. "I-I will.."

Katou looked at you and smiled. "Really?! Yes!" He says as he was about to hug you when you two heard a clap. Looking behind, you two saw Shimura and (random name)-senpai with a proud look plastered on their faces.

"Congrats! We did a good job!" They both said which made you and Katou chuckled.

O M A K E :

"So~ how are you and your boyfriend.. What was his name again?" (random name)-senpai asked which made you mentally face palmed.

"U-Umm.. To be honest, I forgot to ask his name"

"Eh?!"