Date [Tanaka x Reader] |I|

You heave a sigh as you sat next to your listless boyfriend. He was dozing off again and it was supposed to be a so called date. Another exasperated sigh escape your lips. "Why did I fell for you in the first place?" you mumbled.

Looking around the park, you saw alot of couples being so lovey-dovey to each other. You looked back at Tanaka who is sleeping soundly, his head leaning against your shoulder. You pouted. You can't imagine that with him. Being the listless guy as he is, he won't even bother to do those other normal couples do. And you started to wonder again on how you fell for him.

"(last name)?" you heard a familiar voice called out. Turning your head to see the person, you were greeted by Ohta with her sister trailing behind him.

"Oh, Ohta-kun! Nice to see you here!" you greeted back as they approached you.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked while pointing at the sleeping Tanaka. You scratched your cheek sheepishly.

"W-Well, we're currently on a date but.." you trailed off. Ohta got what you meant and he patted your shoulder.

"Goodluck (last name). Just bring him somewhere that you think he would enjoy. If you need help just call me and I'll carry him for you" he advices. You don't know what to say but you were happy that he supported you. You just hummed in response and bid you farewell afterwards. Tanaka rubbed his eyes as he finally woke up.

"I think I've heard Ohta's voice or maybe it was a dream" he spoke softly. You just smiled at his cuteness and quickly tackles him for a hug. "Let's go somewhere else!" you beamed.

"Where?"

"My house! A movie date if that's fine with you" he just nodded and you quickly drag him away.

(Timeskip)

You two decided to watch a horror movie. You brought some drinks and snacks from the kitchen and places it on the table. But when your eyes landed on him, he is already sleeping on the couch. You sighed in annoyance as you stared at him. "Be grateful that I'm inlove with you or else I've already strangled you" you thought as you gave him a peck on the cheek. Guess you have no choice but to let it slide, for now.