Chapter 11: The plan

Diana's POV;

"SHE THINKS I AM A FREAK OF NATURE AND SHE WILL NEVER TALK TO ME FOREVER!" I cried miserably.

"And you call me the drama queen!" Evan said, barely paying attention to me as he searched for a song to play on his iPod.

"Evan! How can you be on your iPod at a time like this? My world is crashing around me as we speak." I said , grabbing his shirt and shaking him a little.

Evan snapped my hands off him and fixed his shirt as he put his iPod on his butt pocket.

"You will be fine, Stella might forget by tomorrow."

"How do you know that, she can't just forget about it. That's not how it works."

"Dia, do you listen to yourself? Because no one else does!" Evan said, sticking his other headphone in his brain and strolling away from me.

"RUDE!" I called after him.

I went to my locker to grab my stuff to go home.
I straightened up and shut my locker, spinning around to leave me pausing.

"Evan! What the hell are you doing?" I said, looking at Evan as he tried to dance on the music that he is listening to.

"What? Can't I dance too!" He said.

"You are stupid!" I said, honestly.

"You are so mean to me" he pouted like an idoit after shouting " I WILL SEND MY FATHER'S SPICAILLY TRAINED ASSITANCE AFTER YOU IF YOU EVER INSULTED  ME AGIAN"

"Your dad is an English teacher," I said with a bored expression in my face as I got into the car.

"Still, you don't know my family's secrets" he said while getting in the car too.

"I do know you are a complete idoit." I said while he rolled his eyes at me that time.

***

Evan's POV;

After going back to my house, I called the twins to come over. Diana's been like that for the past week as well as Stella. They were both being stupid and don't know what to talking to each other is.

Moments later, I heard the bell ring.

"I'll get it!" I said as I rushed towards the door to be faced with Liam and Jamie's face. I offered them a smile as I grabbed both of them to my room as they complained.

"So, what's up?" Liam said, folding both of his hands as looked at me, boringly. I just rolled my eyes.

"We are making a plan. A way to let both Stella and Diana talk to each other." I said

"I have been with Stella today and she is as bad as Diana. I don't know what happened, but it needs to be solved." Jamie said, agreeing with me. 

"Okay, do you have something in mind?" Laim said surprising me.

"You actually agree with me!" I said dramatically and he just snorted.

"I am trying to help Diana and That's all" he snapped.

"So I was thinking-"...

***

Diana's POV;         *THE NEXT DAY*

For some reason, I felt all my friends ignore me since morning. The usual routine both me and Evan followed every morning since high school started was broken. He didn't come over at my house to wake me up like everyday, he didn't ask for a ride to school, he and the twins didn't meet me before classes or even looked at me. I felt like I was given the silent treatment by all of them at once.

It was true that I wanted to be left alone, but this felt weird. Very weird for my liking.

As soon as Lunch time came around, I went down looking for all of them. I went to my locker first and dropped my stuff there. I couldn't help but notice a very bright yellow sticky note with some writing on it, stuck at the back of my locker.

Asuming it was for me, I opened it and read the words written.

       Dear Dia,

            I am really really really  sorry for ignoring you today. Come to the boy's locker room. You have to, I will explain everything later.

                      From your stalker!

I could tell from the messy handwriting that it was from  Evan. I squeezed the paper and strikes it in the bin as I walked to there. I was so angry and confused, and I don't like to be confused.

As I reached there, I went inside to face the one and only Stella Summers. My eyes went to her hands, as  I found she was holding a similar note to the one I got in my locker.

When I was about to head out of the room, I heard the door close and a sound of the key locking the door.

EVAN!!!

I know i changed point of views a lot in this chapter and I am sorry about that!

So tell me what you think so far.

Anyway,

Vote

Comment

-Esra<33