Chapter 9

(Dean's POV)
I ended up right in the middle of two of the most wonderful people in the world. Crowley and Moriarty. It's obviously my lucky day. Note the sarcasm.

It started off a perfectly well today. I woke up, met some new Gryffindors, went to breakfast, ate pie, of course, then went to class.

How on earth did Bobby even get this job? He knew it was cursed, and he wasn't the most renowned wizard in all of the Wizarding World.

Sighing to myself, I realized that it didn't matter, he was here and he was working the one position that was heavily jinxed. Great. If it was for a case... I swear to-

"How long do you think he'll last?" Crowley interrupted my thoughts as he talked with Moriarty.

"I'll bet you he won't last a month." He replied.

"Didn't you hear him? He's not leaving." I sail trying to be as menacing as I could.

Scoffing, Crowley answered , "I thought even YOU knew that whole position being cursed squirrel." This caused a laugh from a nearby student who was drumming on his table.

"Plus maybe he's still a stupid hunter like your pops was." Crowley finished bored with the conversation.

"You listen here you-"

"Alright, today we're learning about vampires." Bobby said not making eye contact with me.

"For those of you who don't know, vampires are unnatural creatures whose diets mainly consist on human blood. They suck it out by biting your neck." He said.

"Sort've like you're sucking the blood out of this class." The Drummer said causing fits of laughter from around the room.

"Hey you wanna shut up?" I asked, annoyed with his comment.

"Nah." He said drumming that same stupid tune again. "Plus i'm the Master here, it's my name. So deal with it."

"Anyways," Bobby said louder trying to drown out the side conversations. "There are lots of different tales written about them, and ow they die. Let's see, there's stake to the heart, a chop to the head, a stunning spell, garlic, and sunlight." He paused to look around the room.

"Who knows which one is real?" He asked.

Of course Sammy's hand sprang up like a bottle rocket while everyone else's weren't raised.

"Mr. Winchester?" Bobby called allowing him to answer it.

"You would need to cut off their head professor, a simple spell would help with that." Sammy said smiling confidently knowing he was right.

"Correct." Bobby said before moving on with the lesson, I didn't pay attention to it, because not only was it basic stuff, but I was too busy trying not to strangle someone. Why couldn't I have been seated with people I actually care about?

Finally, class was ending and Sammy was on a roll answering questions. We were dismissed when I heard someone talking.

"Show off, betcha he's a real teacher's pet since their close. Probulay never actually studied a single book in his life."

Instantly, I snapped my head around to find the idiot who said that, when I realized I was face to face with drummer boy.