"I've come for (Y/n)'s stuff." She said coldly.

" Sure, come in it's nice to see you. "

"If you say so, I'll just go and do what I have to do."

Without waiting she stormed into the bedroom took out the bag she knew (Y/n) kept in her closet and began packing making sure to pack the necklace she'd left on the side, the picture hung up on the side of the mirror of her friend and Alex made her sneer angrily.

"I see you are here," Alex said flatly.

"Yes."

" You must have known about her powers. "

"Yes."

She moved to the side of the bed taking her watch and the shoes she'd left.

"Typical, you always did know everything, every little detail you know, she always told you."

" She told me because she trusted me, she always has, we told each other everything we were the only ones who never judged each other. " Lena shrugged never looking at the woman.

"I never judged her."

" You just did, it's why she didn't tell you, she didn't know about any of this until her mother came back, she never knew herself. "

"How could she not know?"

Lena fumbled into the bag pulling out the necklace and holding it up. "Blue Kryptonite, it stopped her powers from showing." And mine.

"She is Kryptonian?" Alex said a wondered disbelief in her voice.

" Half Kryptonian. "

"But how is that possible?"

" Listen, Alex I don't owe you any explanations neither does (Y/n) go back in there with your whatever she is, let me help my friend and do what we've always done. "

"She went to you for help didn't she?" Anger built inside Alex, why hadn't she come to her, she could have helped her far more than Lena had.

" She didn't know how to tell you, she wanted proof her mother wasn't lying before she had to tell you so we did some tests. "

"I could have done that, I could have helped her and with her powers." She yelled in outrage.

Lena stared her straight in the eye as she finished packing.

"Yet when you could have helped her you threw her out, so please Alex don't give me your crap, you just proved all her worse fears were right, and why Kharys was right to be worried about (Y/n) and you."

" She doesn't even know me! " Who is this Kharys?

"Yet she was right, I guess she is a good judge of character, bye Alex have fun, I'll make sure (Y/n) gets over you."

" What the hell does that mean? "

"It means I will be everything I always was a best friend, sister, cousin hell mother even sometimes, (Y/n) is strong she will get over you, you gotta go and face your mistake and live with it."

" Wait. "

"Goodbye Alex."

"Is (Y/n) okay?"

" Go back and play house Alex, your little rebound fling is over, that is what Maggie said right? "

"How did you?"

" (Y/n) has super hearing too, she heard everything. "

"Oh."