•••

He did in fact said by Jimin who clung on to Hoseoks waist as he dialed said mans number.

"Hello Who is this"

A deep velvety voice said thru the speaker causing Jimin to have a sour face and Hoseoks cheeks pink.

"It's me the Hoseok the delivery boy ..y-
you gave me your number ."

"Ah I was afraid you wouldn't answer..would you like to get to know each other more?"

"Yea..sure id lo-*jimin hits Hoseok shoulder* I mean like to no biggie hehe"

"Hm great tomorrow my house you remember where it is..if not I'll send you the address see you at 9 by the way I'm Taehyung"

"Bye— bEeep"

Hoseok looked at Jimin , Jimin looked at Hoseok then they both screamed.

"Jimin I've got a date? Me the JunGhOsefUck got a date"

"HOseok you the JunGhOsefUck got a date .im so pRoud call sick tomorrow you've got to look your best"

     •••
-yes I'm sorry there's a lot of skipping arouNd -

   "Hoseok you look great. Really but it's already 8 you should be half way there come on I'll drop you off"

    Hoseok nodded looking in the mirror one more time Jimin had convinced him to wear fishnets ..he nEver wore fishnets but since Jimin said it made his legs look eatable he did what he had to do. And he didn't look bad..not bad at all.

(Imagine this I guess

(Imagine this I guess ..my friend sent me it so I don't know the artist sorry)

   "Hoseok come on you look good don't worry if he already wants dinner with you he must really like how you look so come on"

   Jimin tooK Hoseoks hand pushing him into the passengers seat.

   "Don't *huff* moVe I had to run like that and *huff* you know I don't do shit like that now what's the address"

    "A-5s area last house the biggest at it I'll point to it when we are close"

  "Hmm he could be your new sugar daddy Hoseok you've got hoes"

   "Jimin shut up and drive like now- and I rejected Jungkooks offer of being his Sugar baby I won't accept anyone ..you know how hard that was his smile broke but now he is happy with Yoongi so it's all good"