Aftermath💕

(Third person)
It's been 12 years since the wedding. (I had to make Kayla old so that's why there is this huge gap. If I'm correct she should be 18 now...) Otabek and Yurio Flew down to Kayla's graduation. Being dead it was easy. They stood on the stage no one could see them so it didn't matter. Vikturri was called up first.
"DAS RIGHT LOSERS!!! IM BOUTA GO BAKE FOR A LIVING AND U CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!!" She Yelled making everyone laugh as she jumped off the stage.
"Kayla Plisetsky-Altin" ((idk how the combining name thing works xD)) Yurio's Head perked Up when he heard the name. He watched her go up and get her degree. She wanted to go become a neurological surgeon. She looked at the teacher who was handing out the degrees signing she wanted to talk. He let her and she got on the mic.
"Mom Dad!! Guess who's gonna graduate~ I miss you guys... wish you were here...." she said as her voice faltered. She began to cry as she walked off stage. Otabek hugged Yurio knowing he was gonna cry. Neither of them wanted Kayla to grow up. But Yurio was the one who watched her constantly. He knew she had a girlfriend that she was planning to move with when they were 18.
As soon as she got off the stage her girlfriend was there to support her and help her out. Yurio looked at Otbek.
"I think it's time to go Beka~" he said silently as they began to fly back up to heaven.
(I actually wasn't planning on making this! But HERE WE ARE!! THANKS FOR READING BAH BYEEEE!! Read my other books ;^;)