Chapter 36

(Yurio's pov)

I opened my eyes for the first time in a while. I could barely move and I didn't want to. I felt like crap. I sat up and looked out the door. I was so confused. I didnt know what happened. I looked at a nurse who was getting something out of a drawer.
"E-excuse me... do u know what happened?" I asked.
"Oh!!" She smiles at me and walked over. "U got in a car accident in the process losing a lot of blood! Good thing your boyfriend called the hospital or you wouldn't be alive right now!" She smiled.
"Uh thanks?" I asked confused and watched tv.
She rolled her eyes, "your arm is broken, you broke three ribs, and you have stitches in your head. You don't need anymore help and your stable so you may leave. Your boyfriend is picking you up later today..." she rolled her eyes and walked away.
I smiled. Otabek would be coming later. I looked around. I felt lonely without him around. I sniffed and wiped my nose. I looked out the window and waited. I wanted him here now.
~Time Skip, brought to u by cupcakes~
"Yura." I heard a voice say while shaking me lightly. I opened my eyes and looked at the person. I smile forming. It was Otabek.
"Otabek!!" I sorta shouted. He picked me up and twirled me around he did so carefully as I was still broken. He sat me back down and handed me a change of clothes.
"Change into these if u need help I'll be in here!" He said as I walked over to the bathroom to change.
~time skip~
We got in the car. Since the other two were wrecked we borrowed Viktor's. I looked at Kayla in the back seat, "hey kiddo!" I said and messed up her hair.
She smiled, "mom!!" She yelled and hugged my arm. I smiled. I missed her. I missed her and Otabek. She let go of my arm and we drove home. I really just wanted to be home.
(Have a nice little sappy chapter~❤️ plus y are Otabek and Yurio so cute 😭like SRSLY I NEED ANSWERS!!! THERE CANT BE SO MUCH CUTENESS IN ONE SHIP!!! 😭❤️)