Chapter 49

(Yurio's p.o.v)
I was still curled up beside Otabek with Kayla in my arms. I fell asleep. I dreamed i was with Otabek. But it was different. There was a lot of white. To much white. I saw a mirror and looked at myself. I had a halo and feathery wings. I was also just wearing white. I realized I was dead. I flew down from the clouds and saw Otabek. I tried yelling at him but he couldn't hear me. He was crying. Kayla came into the room but was older. The only reason I knew it was her was because she called Otabek Dad.
"It'll be ok Dad." She said and hugged him.
"Its all my fault..." he said quietly, "I could've stopped it.... I could've stopped the crash. But I didn't!!!" He yelled and cried harder.
"It'll be ok Dad..." she hugged him as if this has happened to her, "there isn't anything you could do... you weren't there..." she said and Otabek cried harder. I tried screaming his name again but he couldn't here me. A girl walked into the room and started comforting Kayla. I didn't know who she was and I was a little salty. I looked at her. The girl had a flannel on. I couldn't hear her name. She had a black shirt and jeans on. Her hair was sorta long and black. She was comforting Kayla. Otabek was still crying. I wanted to hug him and scream, 'IM RIGHT HERE!!!' But I couldn't. Then I woke up. Kayla was still three I was alive and Otabek had fallen asleep so did Kayla. I sat there. I hugged Kayla a little tighter and fell asleep. What a weird dream.
(HAPPY NEW YEAAARRRR FIRST CHAPTER OF THE NEW YEAR!!!! YEY!!! 😂 Love u guys!! U made this an enjoyable new year ^^ hope u make it better than 2017!! Bye!! 💕)