Chaper 41

(Yurio's pov.)
Viktor, Yuuri (Yurri) left and so did Vikturri (vikuuri). I laid on the couch. I wasn't even thinking of what happened with Chris. It was the fact that I forgot Otabek and I where engaged!! I closed my eyes. How could I forget?! How?! I looked at Otabek who was sitting at the bar in the kitchen looked like he was about to kill someone.
"O-Otabek?" I asked uncertain.
"Hm?" He said.
"Um c-can we talk?" I asked still unsure.
!!HI!!
So before we continue go follow EmaCelikovic I've been messaging them and they are super cool!!! Plus there Vikturri (vikuuri) story is so awesome!! It's short if u like dat crap and that's why u read this but yeah do it!!!
!!!continue!!!
He sat next me and I took a deep breath, "Otabek..." I paused, " a-about the wedding..."
"Hm?" He looked at me and had a confused look on his face.
"Shouldn't we start planning it or something?" I asked and looked at him.
"Well. I guess" his face went from 'I want to die' to 'yey I like life.'
"So um..." my face turned red, "when do u want to have it?" I asked and looked at the floor biting my tongue.
"Well... I was thinking we could have it in the winter... we would have it on a lake and make sure it was frozen. Or have it at an ice rink... just something with ice because well that's where i first saw u actually happy." He said and coughed.
"H-hey!!! I don't look that happy on the ice!!" I said and crossed my arms.
"Yes u do Yura~" he said and kissed my head.
So I guess that was that. We were getting married in the winter...
(Its fall rn if anyone cares in here alsooo GO CHECK OUT ME QUESTION BOOK THINGY ONCE I START DRAWING I WILL ANSWER QUESTIONS!!!! Also will be tagging u because I'm weird .3. Baiii)