Short sappy Vikturri thing.

(Third person p.o.v)
Yurri woke up realizing it was Christmas. That meant it was Viktor's Birthday. He looked at beautiful fiancé and smiled. (This is another universe c:) He got up and looked at the Christmas tree they put up a little after Thanksgiving. He made coffee then started to make pancakes. He sighed and took of his glasses. Viktor was apparently wanting to sleep in today. Yurri didn't have any clothes on so he put on a over sized sweater and nothing else. (Fun Fact:I hate wearing shirts... it's weird) he finished making the pancakes then waited for Viktor. Once he woke up they were just going to go on a walk and go ice skate. Yurri never done anything mega on Christmas anyway. Viktor woke up and walked to the kitchen to an adorable Yurri wearing a over sized sweater and just looking adorable. He smiled, "Good morning Yurri~❤️!!" He said and hugged Yurri from behind. He loved Yurri with all his heart. Makkachin came up and barked happily. That's when Yurri remembered one thing. Viktor's Christmas present!
!!I realized something!!
So... if Viktor was born on Christmas does that make him jesus?! ;o; I also figured out why Yuri!! On ice is gay but that a story for another time.
!!lol resume!!
Yurri looked at Viktor smiled and motioned toward the tree. Viktor sat down on the couch  and Yurri sat on the opposite one. Yurri handed Viktor his gift and smiled.
Viktor opened it and got up and hugged him. It was a recording of Yurri doing Viktor's dance routine. That's almost the only reason they are here now.
"Heh... I didn't get anything for you..." Viktor Said and frowned.
"Your fine! Plus it's also your birthday so it doubles as that" he rubbed the back of his neck. They ate breakfast then left to go iceskating bringing Makachin along.
(Hi. Look at that a chapter on Christmas Eve. Well hope you all have a wonderful Christmas! I'm getting a lot of Yuri!! On Ice merch and money to go to a convention. SO IM EXCITED!! Anyway hope you enjoyed. Sorry it was short~!)