Chapter 11

(Yurio's p.o.v)
I was sleeping when I was awoken by screaming. There was blood splattered on the window were Otabek was sitting. I sat up and looked were Otabek was sitting. He was bleeding badly. I looked at the front window (I know there's a name for it but guess what. I FORGOT IT!!!i was just at school give me a break😂) it turns out we were in a bad car crash. I looked back Otabek. I thought I could see a rib sticking out of his stomach. That's when I got worried. I frantically looked for my phone in my pockets. I dialed 9-1-1.
"Hello what's ur emergency?" Said the operator.
"Um, I was just in a bad accident and my," I paused,"Friend is badly injured."
"Ok where r u?" Said the operator.
"Ummm..." I got out of the car and looked around,"We're right in front of the mall near McDonald street" (I want some McDonald's fries rn... r.i.p).
"Ok sir we will be there soon." Said the operator and they hanged up.
I looked at Otabek."help is on the way..."
(20 minutes later)
(Third person p.o.v)
The operators got there. Yurio was crying while he watched Otabek get driven to the hospital. Yurio felt like it was all his fault. If he had driven Otabek wouldn't have been hurt.
(Poor bby Yurio 😭 💔 STAT TUNED!!! UR GETIN ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!)