Chapter 38

One thing before we start! Ty for 11k!!! Ily!!! Also like if you say these are good you haven't read me friends
(Yurio's p.o.v)
I glared at Otabek.
"Do we really have to have dinner with them." I mumbled.
"Listen makes my life a lot easier...."  He mumbled back, "I have to take care of you knowing these two will help it will be easier." He smiled and walked inside all the way.
I took off my shoes and laid across the couch. I watched tv while Viktor and Yuuri were watching Kayla and Vikturri play. I yawned and fell asleep. I was so tired. When I fell asleep I dreamed of Otabek. Except it wasn't Otabek. It was a dead body laying on the  ground. Covered in bloodshot wounds. I gasped at the dead body and started crying. In the real world I was crying and screaming, "NO!!" But in the dream I stood speechless looking at the dead body. Then the dream got a little more pleasant. Otabek became an angle and told me not to worry. He said that he would love me no matter what. Then. I woke up. I was on Otabek's lap curled up into a ball. I was crying really hard. I looked at Otabek and hugged him. I closed my eyes and took in the sweet smell that was Otabek. I was hugging rather tight given my condition. Otabek rubbed my back gently. Being careful not to hurt me. "What happened Yura~." He asked in a soothing voice.
"I-I d-dreamed y-you d-d-d-" tears started coming out faster, "d-died." I cried harder than I ever have before.
"Awwww Yura I would never leave my little Kitten behind. Never." He said and kissed my head.
I leaned my head against his chest and calmed down a little, "y-you promise Beka?" I asked and wiped my nose.
"I promise." He gave me a peck on the lips then let me cry into his shirt.
After that, he just kinda stayed with me the rest of the day.
(Lol lol lil bit sappy but oh well~ is cute
>//w//<)