0.2

My head throbbed and I was dizzy when I awoke. What was going on?

I looked around the hospital and noticed I was not alone. Three other figures appeared in the room. Lindz was one, but I struggled to figure out who the other two were. Then it hit me.

"Hey there gorgeous," Taylor said coolly. I could feel blood rush to my cheeks at the simple greeting, but I didn't want Nash to think I liked Taylor, so I turned my head to look out the hospital window. I turned back towards them and was about to ask Lindz a question when I noticed she was preoccupied. Her tongue was halfway jammed down Nash's throat. What in the world..? Lindz's never even had a boyfriend, how does she already know how to make out? And with Nash? She knows I'm madly in love with him, how could she do this to me?

The crease on my forehead made it obvious I was mad and deep in thought about something, and Taylor noticed.

"Hey cutie, are you okay? I brought you up here as soon as I saw what happened and I wanted to make sure you were okay. Then I noticed how absolutely beautiful you are and I had to stay." He confessed.

My whole head was spinning. His confession was adorable, but he wasn't Nash. Why couldn't Nash say that to me? I guess Taylor's okay, but Nash is the guy I honestly think I'm in love with.

He suddenly reached behind him and brought out a single flower with a 'Get Well Soon' teddy bear. I had to accept the kind gesture so I smiled and told him thanks but there was a lump in my throat. I wasn't really grateful because Nash was in the room. As much as I was starstruck, I was also madly in love with one of his best friends and I could tell Taylor liked me. I glanced at Nash and Lindz making out.

Lindz fluttered her eyes for a second and I could see her lips change into a smile and she giggled. She was obviously ecstatic. I turned towards Taylor and he frowned as he noticed what I was looking at. What was I supposed to do? I love Nash, not Taylor.