.29.

Ian was talking to the doctor, whilst you were just staring at Joji.

He looked tired. Like he hadn't slept in days. He also looked goofy. Clearly, the hospital had given him some sort of painkiller.

"(Y/N)?" he called out.

"Oh, sorry...how are you?"

"I'm fine. Kinda drowsy, they gave me some drugs." you giggled at him as he picked up your hand and started waving it in his face.

"..........seizure medication?" the two words made you pay attention.

"No, the morphine we administered won't affect it." The doctor told Ian.

What seizure medication? Did Joji have seizures? How bad? You'd never seen him have a seizure. Well of course not, because he takes medication for it. Wait, does he? What??

You decided to keep quiet until the doctor had left. So many questions were running through your head.

Turning back round to Joji, you giggled as he was messing with a ring on your pinky finger.

"Oooooooh, what's this one?" he asked.

"It was a present from my old friend." You replied, looking at it. You hadn't made contact with Sarie in about three years. Would she still live here? She always talked about how she wanted to move to Perth in Australia. Perhaps she did go.

"I like it." Joji had your hand practically next to his eye so he could look at it. "Oooh, its a blue one!" he was pointing at the sapphire.

ayyyyy my gcse's start in a month but i got an art one next week i am fucked hhahahahahaahahahha send help