.8.

Your meal was wonderful, even though when you got the safest meal, chicken nuggets, everyone giggled. Anisa was a nice girl, as far as you could tell.

After getting back to Joji's apartment, everything got weird. You finally got to see the 'cancer crew' at work, and it was hilarious.

The cleaning job afterwards was intense, though, but you helped out even when the boys said its fine.

*time skip*

"Oh boy, I'm fucked. This heatwave is fucking killing me!" Max yelled, throwing his sweat-soaked shirt to the other side of the room. As everyone else (except for Anisa, who was wearing a plain black spaghetti strap top) threw their shirts to some corner, you went and got changed into an old oversized t-shirt and some pyjama shorts.

"Woah, (Y/N), how did you get that scar?" Ian asked you, meaning the immature purple scar on your forearm.

"Oh, I g-got some crockery lodged in my a-arm." you replied, wincing as you unwillingly remembered.

"Christ, that must have hurt!" Max inputted, before grabbing a drink.

"Yeah, it did. I'm g-gonna head off to bed, goodnight e-everyone." you stood uo to leave, but Joji called.

"Wait! Who's sleeping where?" He asked. You looked around, and remembered there were six of you, and two queen-sized double beds and three couches.

"Well, I'll take up your entire bed, George, so goodnight guys!" Chad stood up, walking off to Joji's bed.

"Well that's sorted then." Joji laughed awkwardly. Aww.

"Y-you and Anisa can sleep in m-my room, Ian." You offered. Both accepted gratefully after refusing first, which left you, Max and Joji to the couches.