.26.

woah what the fuck?? it's still joji's POV??

Her question lingered in my mind.

"What are we? "

I know exactly what I'd like to be. (Y/N)'s boyfriend. I'd wanted that for months and she's been doing so well.

Looking over at my phone, the footage came back to mind.

Your POV

You know when you just wake up and everything still seems like a dream? Well, Joji was talking in the hall. Pacing around, as he does on the phone.

"Thanks Ian, I'll see you later." Did you just dream that? You figured that you'll find out later anyway, whenever 'later' is.

Getting up out of bed, trapsing through the hallway and into the kitchen, you made a hot chocolate.

"Morning."

"Morning? I think not." Joji chuckled. Noticing the confusion upon your face, he pointed up to the clock. 15:36. Half 3?? When did you go to sleep?

"Woah...hang on a second," you looked at him, studying his beaten face, but he turned away. "Joj, please. Let me look." Your fingers just brushed across his jawline as you examined.

"Is it just your face?" you asked. Complete mom-friend mode had taken over.

"Uh, yeah."

"Is it really?" He just shook his head before taking off of his shirt.

Wow. Its not rare that Joji will walk around shirtless, but he still amazes you. For a man who lives on ramen, he has a good body.

The left side of his ribcage had an awful violet shade to it. It was swollen too.

"Don't hate me for this, but you really look like you need a doctor." You told him, looking at it.

hahahaha i broke my hand and this is so fucking short i'm sorry