13

Athena quickly realized that she had no access card on her and it resulted in some doors being pulled off their hinges, but she doubted Tony would mind much. Coming up to the last door, Athena was a little surprised to find it open until she realized the lock had been blown up. SHIELD must have been here before her. Kicking the door open, Athena headed straight for the computers only to be stopped as someone tried to hit her head. Athena ducked and caught the person's hand, pushing it backwards so the person hit themselves with their own hand. A grunt of pain left the person's mouth and Athena got a look at who attacked her. "Agent Coulson?"

"Athena." Phil Coulson held his nose as he nodded at her.

Deciding to ignore his presence, Athena ran for the computers and quickly hacked inside them. Her eyes frantically scanned the screen looking for any weaknesses she could report back to Tony, until she noticed the lack of mention of something. Deciding to look more into it, she decided to recruit a bit of help. "Phil, turn the laptop on and bring up Tony's vitals."

Doing as he was told, a trait of being an agent she gathered, Athena smirked as she found no evidence of any research done. Phil stood back as he finished, letting the blonde look at the screen. She winced as she noticed Tony's power source draining by the second before she quickly called JARVIS.

"Athena?" Tony's voice filtered through the laptop.

"Ice!" Athena cried out, excitement coursing through her veins. "I'm in Obadiah's computer and there is no mention of ice."

"What are you doing in Obadiah's computer for?" Tony asked sounding surprisingly distressed.

"Tony!" Athena shouted at him, frustrated that he wasn't listening to her. "He doesn't know about the ice."

"He doesn't know about the ice." He muttered, repeating what she said in realization before disconnecting them.

Athena growled and connected them again. "Don't disconnect me."

"Can't really talk right now." Tony gasped out painfully, causing Athena to look at his vitals with a great deal of worry and concern.

"Just keep me connected." Athena replied softly, typing into Obadiah's computer once again.

"Sir, it appears that his suit can fly." JARVIS announced, and Athena turned her attention back to the laptop to make sure Tony would be alright, quickly doing the math in her head.

"Duly noted. Take me to maximum altitude." Tony ordered, taking Athena's advice.

"With only 15% power, the odds of reaching that..."

"He knows the math! Do it! He'll be fine." Athena ordered JARVIS, her patience beginning to wear thin. She hoped he would be fine.

Athena rubbed the back of her neck as she watched both Tony's and Obadiah's vitals as they flew further up in mild distress.

"Thirteen percent power, sir." JARVIS voiced, which Athena checked to confirm which was unfortunately correct. Athena glanced at Obadiah's computer screen to see how far the virus she was trying to download into Obadiah's suit was coming along. 43%, 44%, 45%...

"Climb!" Tony ordered, his voice straining under the pressure.

"Eleven percent."

"Keep going!"

"Seven percent power."

"Just leave it on the screen! Stop telling me!" Tony snapped.

"You had a great idea, Tony, but my suit is more advanced in every way!" Athena heard Obadiah taunt Tony.