prologue

lisa's phone rang three times and she picked the line before it will start to ring again.

her voice was smooth and silky. "hello, this is park's wedding services, how may I help you?" it was for sure another client for the day.

she's a wedding planner, getting all prepared and set before the wedding is commenced. from the food up to the venue down to the smallest details, lisa's team is responsible for every bit of it.

her door chimed, signalling that someone had entered. she smiled at the figure. it was her partner at everything. Park Jimin. the owner and of course, her best friend and her everything.

she mouthed 'wait a minute' whilst listing the particular details shared by the other line. Jimin understood so he just sat in front of her and waited for the call to end. not so long and lisa hung up.

"we got a new client." lisa smiled while scanning her calendar to insert another client to her schedule. "hopefully."

"getting yourself pretty occupied, huh?" jimin questioned his friend. "you know what, making yourself busy doesn't help lisa. it's been your whatㅡ fifth boyfriend?" jimin brought back the topic and lisa just rolled her eyes.

"come on. you don't need to remind me that every boyfriend I had is gay. it's not my lost afterallㅡ"

"it's not your lost, but it's your misfortune." jimin continued to tease his friend.

"come on, jimin. it's your fault anyways. you've set me up with your friends."

"come on I didn't know they were gays."

"oh shut up, jimin." and he did when the door chimed again, a man entering in full suit. oh god, was the words came flowing into her mind.

perfect, everything went slow when he entered. damn. she was starstrucked and was mesmerized by the handsome man entering her place although she had to act professional on her work, she told jimin to stand up from the customer receiving seat and he just went beside lisa.

"good morning, sir. how may I help you?" lisa asked in the politest way she could.

his voice, how could he sound like that? I mean he's-

"uhm, I am Mr. Jeon." he brought out his hand and offered lisa a handshake which she gladly accept. of course it's a client, a big one even, so she had to be prim and proper in everything she did.

hands touching each other, palm to palm; until it felt awkward and Mr. Jeon had to take a cough. Lisa had to abruptly change the topic.

why is his hand so smooth?

"oh, Mr. Jeon. I see. you've booked uhm, two days before." she said while scanning her calendar full of black and red marks. "right, your appointment is today at three?" lisa looked at him confused since it's only one in the bright and scorching hot afternoon yet the client personally came to her.

lisa, no man is coming inside your office not single. of course they went to your place to ask help for their weddings.

"may I ask who booked this appointment under your name, sir?" lisa politely asked.

why do good looking men always end up marrying at an early age? come on.

lisa's conscience doesn't shut up and she thought it will never. she had to shrug all the thoughts away before her out of the blue thoughts occupy her already occupied mind.

"Park Chaeyoung's the name." doesn't even ring a bell? no, not at all. but somehow quite familiar though.

"oh, I seem she called two days before too. if it's not personal, may I know why she can't make it up?" lisa asked and she had to explain further not to make any rude front or something.

"sorry sir, we are just strict when it comes to the rules, y'know."

"uh yeah, about that. I came here by myself since my fiance was the one who booked and named an appointment under my name but she can't meet you." he started. "work, you know." he nervously laughed.

"anyways, I came all the way here since I want to tackle a few things my fiance cannot manage. that is if I am not interrupting any schedule?" jungkook asked and shifted his gaze between the two.

thinking that Mr. Jeon interpreted it in a different way, lisa immediately responded to him.

"uhm, no. not at all, sir. me and my colleague here are assuring you're not disturbing anything." she gulped and fixed everything she needed while she eyed jimin to go and prepare other important things needed.

"we'll tackle it at a different place sir, at least not here." lisa said as she went out of her desk and led the way out of their place.

"i brought my car, you can uhm just have the ride with me." lisa was about to get inside her car when jungkook already opened his car door.

lisa stuttered, cannot form any word. "of course, with your friend." jungkook said and already went inside and puffed a heavy air out of his lungs.