ECC! Beginnings! #3: The Delinquent with Trust Issues

Last part of the Beginnings! saga.

===

Mary: *knocks on door of the delinquents/gangster hideout*

"Password!"

Mary: I don't trust you!

"Get in."

Inside the hideout...

Mary: MJ, I finally found the right people to help you out.

MJ: I told you, I don't need help. Look if that's all you need then get out. We've had this convo before and I don't wanna talk about it again. I'm sick and tired of it.

 I'm sick and tired of it

Mary: Believe me, you do. Especially since you have no control over that shadow of yours. Also because you have trust issues.

MJ: Tss! I do have control over it! And no, I do not have trust issues! Even if I did, I don't trust you enough to give all these kinds of informations, and also- oh dammit fine, I have trust issues so what?!

Mary: And that's exactly why these gals are here, they can help you get over your problems, and in exchange maybe you can help them help the other gals with their own problems! You can let loose sometimes y'know, we have a couple of uh, crazy duo right here and they need a third member.

MJ: *looks over to the girls* ...Fine. But only until I get these issues outta the way, that clear?

Mary: No prob.

MJ: A'right, where do I sign up?

Mary: Sweet! Now c'mon, let's do the trick and get outta here! No offense but this place reeks of smoke, Captain.

MJ: *grabs hold of Mary's and Princess' hand* Let's get this over with.

Mary: Alright, back to the clubroom! *hold Erica's hand* *eyes turn purple*

Off we go back to our domain,
Don't let go or you shall feel pain,
Clear your mind, and you shall see,
Back in our room, safe upon our seats.
Take us back from where we came!!

===

Next up: a small break, to get to know your favorite second year in the upcoming ECC! Character Bio! before we move on to the Flames! saga.

VOTE
AND
COMMENT
IT HELPS ME A LOT!