ECC! Beginnings! #2: The Narcissistic President and her Perverted Vice

Start from the beginning

Bea: *jaw dropped*

Tristan: *grabs Erica's lance*

Erica: Hey what the hell-!!

Erica sees Tristan standing in front of her, lance in position, and seeing the same pose her great grandfather held towards her own father, she knew what she had to do. She knelt down on one knee and bowed her head.

Tristan: *sighs* I don't usually do this, but it's been too long so why not. *clears throat* I dub thee, Miss Erica Danielle Collins, knight of ice and snow. You will be the one to protect us in our time of need. You may stand, brave knight.

Erica: *stands* *holds the lance* I, Erica Danielle Collins, swore to protect this place whenever, from whatever the danger may be.

Tristan: Great now you two, *points to Erica and Princess* We're gonna get started so into the backroom we go. We have a lot of issue to sort out.

Princess and Erica: Fine. *goes into the backroom*

Tristan: And I'll leave the rest to your hands, Bea, Angel. *follows the two*

Bea: Okie dokie! Let's get started, first of all, please state your name, powers, and problems. You first, Rhian!

Rhian: Yay! My name is Rhianna Jace Winston, I have the power to control electricity, and I can't control the strength of my powers so when I try to run normally I end up being a female version of Flash! *grins*

Bea: Got all that, Angel?

Angel: Yup! Next?

Hannah: I-I-I'm Hannah Mae Sandoval... I have the powers to c-co-control nature, such as making vines and flowers grow at random places, and m-m-my problem is that I can't do it whenever I need to! I-I-I have sociophobia, a-and I have an anxiety d-disorder! P-please do whatever y-y-you can t-to help me!

Angel: Yikes. Okay, got it! And our dear beloved Student Council Vice President?

Mary: Hmm, well my name if Mary Grace Sarmiento, I have... psychic powers, per say. I can control the minds of people and make them do whatever I want to, and I can also predict the future with the help of my cards. I can also teleport and well, read minds and communicate with 'em!

Bea: What power! Oh, wait! You haven't told us your problem yet!

Mary: *sweatdrops* Do I have to?

Bea: Of course! How can we help you if we don't even know what we're supposed to help you with?!

Mary: It's just...temptation.. Fine, I'll show you. Call Erica out here for a moment, she'll be fine with it.

Later when Erica's here lol.

Mary: Alright, here goes nothin'. *eyes turn purple*

Erica: *eyes turn purple* ... *slips off shirt and throws it to the ground* *smiles*

Mary: *smiles and starts to drool* Grope 'em so I can get my fair share of the softness. I can feel it too even if you're the one who does it yourself, Erica.

Erica: ... *puts hand on chest*

Mary: Yes hehehehe...

Bea: OKAY WE GET IT YOU'RE A PERVERT WE CAN SEE THAT AHAHAHAHAHA.... YOU CAN STOP NOW BEFORE THIS BOOK TURNS PG-18... WE ONLY PLANNED IT BE AT LEAST PG-13 HAHAHA....

Later...

Bea: Okay, so we got a case of being unable to control the strength of her powers, one who has sociophobia along with anxiety disorder... and... a pervert who can't control her desires.

Tristan: And I got my hands full with a narcissist and an easily-angered girl who can break the surface of the entire planet with the snap of her fingers.

Angel: Let's divide it! I'll get Mary and Hannah, and Bea you get Rhian!

Rhian: Sweet! *high fives Bea*

Princess: They both can't control their powers how the hell is this gonna work?

Bea: I dunno ask Tristan.

Tristan: *asleep*

Angel: Yeah...she's having one of "those" moments...

Erica: Pardon?

Mary: Poor girl's got insomnia, I see.

Princess: Well that's just great.

Hannah: U-uhm!

All girls looked at her (except Tristan).

Hannah: I-I've read once in a book tha-that we h-have at home... there are s-supposed to be... nine elementals who should gather... th-there's only eight of us...

Mary: Oh you're right, so that's what felt missing... hmm... I got it! I think I might know who the missing Elemental is, but none of you gals are gonna like it...

Bea: Oh yeah I forgot we needed a ninth member... I hope the General doesn't punish me... We need to be complete! It's important!

Mary: Fine, alright, everyone hold hands, we're gonna teleport all the way to her house.

Rhian: Yay!!!

Everyone held hands, yes along with Tristan who woke up a minute ago.

Mary: *eyes turn purple* Off we go to the place I know, guide us spirits and don't let go! In happiness you end up arriving with glee, but not one finger you shall release, or you will end up being in misery! Take us to where the moon may glow!!!

They all went to a place that everyone feared; just outside the delinquent hideout.

This would not go well.

===

Sociophobia: fear of being judged.

VOTE
AND
COMMENT
IT HELPS ME A LOT!