Ribbon

"Could I get another?" Minhyuk smirked, pointing to his lips once more.

"Hm..No." you teased, going back to work on the cookies.

You could basically hear his jaw drop and that made you grin in satisfaction.

"Y-Y/N, you can't just- Ah-." He stuttered over his words, smashing his hand onto the dough.

You gasped, staring at him. "What the hell, Minhyuk!"

"What the hell, Y/N!" He stared back.

You felt a slight burn in your cheeks. Your hand went up to his ear, pulling on it as you stomped to your room.

"Y/N, LET GO- AH IT HURTS!" He screamed in pain as you threw him into your room.

You ignored his cries for help. Walking back into the living room, you pulled his suitcase back to your room, opening it in front of Minhyuk, knowing that he had some pretty interesting things in there.

Good thing Myungjun tells me everything.

"Y-Y/N, please close my suitcase. There's nothing to see in there!" He said, a nervous tone creeping into his throat.

"Oh?" You raised an eyebrow, pulling out a blindfold and a black lingerie.

His eyes went wide as he stood in either shock or embarrassment. Either way, you were getting the reaction you wanted.

"You are a kinky man, Minhyuk." You sighed exaggeratingly. " Do you have a blindfold kink?"

"Actually that's used for choking." He said then looked up at you to wink.

"No." You laughed. "What's this?" You pulled out a small bunny shaped toy.

"Give me that!" He exclaimed, reaching out to grab it from you. You extended your hand back to avoid him from doing so.

"Why do you need a vibrator? Kinks, am I right or am I right, lads?" You said, pretending to look into a camera.

"Very funny, now what's the purpose of all of this?" He asked, taking his suitcase from you and zipping it up.

"Just looking for something to use on you." You shrugged and raised up the apparent "choking ribbon".

Minhyuk looked confused at first then slowly got what you were trying to say. "And you say I have kinks.." He chuckled.

You rolled your eyes, pulling the apron you had on off and pushing Minhyuk down onto your bed. "Now hold still." You said and got on him, sitting on his stomach to tie the ribbon around his neck.

"This isn't for choking." Minhyuk gasped, untying your hair from it's ponytail.

"You said it was!" You said and sat back, crossing your arms and pouting.

He sighed and sat up, tugging on the ribbon. "You're so innocent, Y/N."

You sighed back, getting up and off of him.

I'll find a way to crack him

"Hey, Y/N what time is it? We're supposed to meet the guys at 7."

You pulled your phone from your pocket. "Uh, 7:15?"

"We need to go!" He yanked on your arm, pulling you behind him.

"Wait, what about the cookies!"

|

Small chapter, sorry.

I'm thinking about writing a non smut book..