Caught

Ok guys I'm back. So my friend's a piece of shit and didn't write any chapters and instead made a new book on my account .-. Tbh I think it's really good but I'll be deleting it anyway.
--

It was 5 in the afternoon when you went to sleep on the couch in Jinwoo's arms, the blanket draped over your bodies.

You were still exhausted from the afternoon's events and couldn't believe your first time was with one of your best friends. 

It could've been my second time. After all, I slept with him last night, you thought half consciously, waking up.

You finally opened your eyes. You were in the same room as this morning and the fire between your legs wouldn't burn down. Turning your head, you tried to find a clock or phone to check the time.

I small clock hung from the wall that read 1:37 am

"Fuck, Minhyuk's gonna be pissed." You cursed again under your breath as you got up to change into the only pair of clothes you had in this house.

A small groan emerged from Jinwoo as you moved, and his arms pulled you back down. You hit his chest in hopes that he'd wake back up.

"Jinjin!" You grunted. He wouldn't let you leave. His cuddly side was now showing, and at the worst time.

As you flailed your arms around, you heard the front door open, footsteps coming after the door hinges squeaked.

A gasp escaped from you. You stopped trying to break your grip from Jinwoo and instead hid yourself in the comfort of his chest. His eyes slowly popped open and his veiny arms wrapped around you.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He said half awake.

Now he wakes up?!

"Th-there was a noise in the living room." You whispered as he stroked your hair.

"Y/N?" A voice called out.

You squealed at the voice, digging your face deeper into your protector's chest even more than what you thought was humanely possible.

Jinwoo could feel how scared you were. You were trembling and on the verge of tears. "Don't worry baby, I'll go check who it is." He said bravely, kissing your forehead and getting up to check.

Jinwoo walked out of the room, leaving you to hug no one. The sound of his heavy steps fade, and his voice rises.

"What are you doing here at 1 in the morning?!"

"I-I'm sorry, I just got really worried about her. She's been gone since Friday night."

"Minhyuk-"

"Jinwoo, I don't want to argue over the girl we both love so just wake her up and tell her that she needs to go back home."

Wait, what did he just say?

"Fine, fucking fine. You really scared her by the way."

He strode back into the room while you were already getting dressed. Jinwoo gripped your waist once you were done.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow, kay baby?" He said and leaned in for a kiss.

You nodded, pulling him in and pressing your lips against his soft ones. Minhyuk walked in on the scene, jumping terrifyingly at it.

"Y/N, let's go!" He growled, taking your arm and tugging you behind him.

"Minhyuk-"

He wouldn't answer you, instead dragging you along and outside to the cold. Finally, he reached the house. He pulled you in and locked the door shut, finishing his tough guy act with a menacing glare.

"Y/N, what the hell!"

Your mouth gasped open, arms thrown in the air and landing at your sides. "What the hell?! What the hell is wrong with you, you pulled me like I was some dog!"

"I-I was angry!" He fought back, his voice beginning to break and quiver in his throat. It hurt you to hear him like this. The sweet man who loved to dance now at the borderline of crying.

"Why? Why were you angry at me?" You asked softly and grabbed his hand, rubbing the palm of it.

Minhyuk looked up at you, pulling you in for a tight hug. "I..I get so worried when you're around Jinwoo. You know how he is and I'm scared that he'll hurt you and-"

You shook your head before cupping his cheeks and placing your lips on his. His eyes bulges out of his skull as you did. He let it sit there for a moment before pulling away.

"What was that for?" He asked shakily, blinking back a few tears.

"You were rambling and I heard you tell Jinwoo that you love me so..."

His smile slowly shone again. "So?"

"I don't know, it just felt right." You said softly. But there was another feeling in your stomach that said that it didn't stop at just Jinwoo and Minhyuk.

His arms gripped your waist and yours around his chest, rubbing circles on his back as he cried on your hair. "So you're not weirded out or anything?"

You pulled away, wiping his tears off like if he was a toddler. "Well, it kinda is. I mean, I've known you two since...forever. And to find out you both like me is-"

"A lump of confusion." You both said at the same time. He giggled softly as you did.

"I'm sorry. Can we sleep now? I've been up since Saturday morning." He chuckled awkwardly.

"Sure. Sleep well Min-nie." You said as you walked down the hallway to your bedroom.

A hand suddenly grabbed your wrist, making you jump. You turned around to look at Minhyuk. His face was full of nervousness as he choked on his words.

"Y-Y/N, I was thinking that maybe... we could sleep together?"

You blinked rapidly. "Sure! Uh, I'll go change into some comfier clothes." You said and let him release your arm before smiling back at him as you walked away.

×

"Y/N, are you done changing? It's almost 3 am and I'm getting sleepy!" You heard Minhyuk say loudly.

You looked down at what you wearing one last time. It was just some simple sweatpants and a crop top. "Yeah!"

You quickly dashed down the hallway happily in search of your friend's room. You finally arrived, jumping onto his bed face first. He jumped up about an inch off the bed, laughing as he was sent straight back down.

"My turn!" He announced. Minhyuk jumped off the bed and ran to the living room. Stretching before running back in and jumping in the air.

"NO, DON'T!" You screamed at the moment he hit the bed, sending you into the air and almost hitting the ground. You felt the air sink, and you knew you were about to hit the floor. Your screams of laughter turned to fear.

As your face almost planted onto the floor, you felt a pair of arms grab onto you. Your chest rose and fell heavily as you looked down at the ground you almost hit.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt? Did i jump too hard?!" Minhyuk asked relentlessly until he got answers.

You flipped onto the bed and smiled weakly. "Yes, I'm ok! Stop freaking out!"

He grimaced back, laughing awkwardly. "Maybe we should go to sleep."

You nodded while he got up to turn the lights off.

You moved aside, making space for him as he lied down on the bed.

He clung onto you and closed his eyes while smiling. "Good night Y/N!"

"Goodnight." You said and sighed in the sound filled silence.

Is this right?

|

I apologize for being gone so long. I'll try to write more chapters if my girlfriend isn't driving me crazy