"tch. he sounds rude even when texting." i said, putting my phone down. "i'll just ignore it to make fun of him."

a few minutes later, my phone went off again.

eunpoo: you're so lazy. get out of bed.

i kicked my blanket off of me. "how does he know i'm in bed?!" i shivered and looked around my room.

eunpoo: i'm not stalking you. you seem like you sleep too much.

i rolled my eyes and tossed my phone on my bed. "jerk."

eunpoo: stop reading my messages but not replying. i need ur help.

"fine!!"

me: what????????

eunpoo: don't give me those 500 question marks. i asked for ur help.

me: what do u need help with???

eunpoo: hard to explain. just come to that location.

me: bitch no

eunpoo: why are you so difficult

me: stfu i'm coming

"god dammit cha eunWOO!" i yelled, standing up for what seems like in years on my feet, waddling to my bathroom to make myself look at least presentable.

presentable, not impress-able.

fifteen minutes later, i took the bus to the location nearby, and came face-to-face with a luxurious 50-something story building with glass windows only and beautiful balconies spread everywhere.

i was so jealous. if i lived here, i'd never get out of the house. is this where eunwoo lives?? is this the luxury of a rich actor??

riiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

i grabbed my phone and held it up to my ear. "yah, why did you make me go here?"

"one: stop disrespecting me. and two: go inside first, and just head to the elevator." eunwoo said on the other end.

"if you just want to hang out with me, one: just say so, and two: at least come and get me!!!" i said back.

"did i say i wanted to hang out with you? hah. i'm asking you because i have no friends to help me with this situation so—"

"oKAY!" i yelled irritatedly, stomping inside the building and heading to the elevator.

"okay, now press the 5 button."

i pressed it, and the elevator went straight up to the fifth floor. the door didn't open.

"why isn't this thing opening??" i asked, kicking at the elevator door.

"stop kicking my door please." eunwoo said. "there's a passcode."

"just open the door for me!!"

"I WOULDN'T EVEN IF I COULD!!"

"WHO ASKED?? no one! NO ONE!" i yelled back, letting out a heavy sigh.

"the passcode is 554551." eunwoo said.

"do you really trust me with this??"

"no, that's why i'm changing it as soon as we're done." eunwoo said.

i clicked in the numbers and the elevator door immediately opened, revealing a pristine marbled floor, a high ceiling, and luxurious furnitures.

i gaped at the stunning interior, high-key, very high-key, jealous. "the entire floor is a room?!?!"

"hurry up!!" a voice called. eunwoo.

i looked around, trying to find the dude. "where the hell are you??"

"OVER HERE! HERE! USE YOUR EYES!!"

"OKAY YOU SON OF A—" i yelled, going to where i heard the voice.

then i saw eunwoo, his cheeks slightly pink, next to the window. but it seemed like his hair.......

"why the hell are you stuck like that?!" i asked.

"i'll explain it later, just get me out!!" eunwoo begged, trying to pulled his hair out of the window. it was completely stuck.

"how did this happen???" i asked, grabbing his head with both my hands and pulling.

"ow–oW—OW!! EUNBI THAT HURTS!!!" eunwoo screamed, latching onto my hand like the word was ending. "STOP!!!"

"stop whining yoU CALLED ME TO HELP YOU!!!"

"STOP YELLING IN MY EAR!!!" eunwoo yelled back, making me glare at him and pull on his head even harder for funsies. "AH!"

i sighed, taking a step back and rubbing my temples. "how do you make this window go down??"

eunwoo pointed to a remote laying on a coffee table. "there. but it's broken so the window won't roll down." the window seemed like one of those that would be in a car, just eunwoo-sized and inside a house.

i picked up the remote and examined it. "wow...so they even have this kind of technology now for rich people." i pressed the down button, but as eunwoo said, the window didn't budge one bit.

"ah...i'm screwed." eunwoo muttered. "why did i call her out of everyone...why did i call her...why did i call her......."

i suddenly had a brilliant idea, and went to the kitchen and grabbed a pair of scissors.

"yah yah what are you going to do with those??" eunwoo started.

"you asked for my help, so i'll help you."