Chapter 22

Addison's POV

I'm laying in my bed, Zed's gone out again. He doesn't stay here a lot and he won't tell me why. Most times when he goes out, he Sneaks food for me because he knows I won't eat brains in a can.

Zed walks in and sits on the bed with me.
"Addison. I would like to ask you something important."
"Yeah?"
"I found a new shelter and I was wondering if you would like to move in with me?"
"Really?!" I yelled.
"Yeah."

I jumped into his arms and kissed his cheek . "I'd love to live with you, Zed."

                ~4 hours later~

Zed and I moved our things into our new home. This place was a bit nicer. It actually had doors, it had a bathroom instead of squatting by a tree, and Zed has a lifetime supply of food. He showed me around, there are nice furniture, wallpapers, and a nice home layout.
"Zed, where did you get all this?"
"I got it from Eliza. They took her parents away so the give her food, water, and things she wants. I asked her for a few things."
"A few?"
"Well... maybe a bit more than 'few'."

I sat at our dining table, and ate a snack. Zed pulled a chair out and sat across from me.
"They are looking for you." Zed says randomly.
"What?"
"Everyone is looking for you. If anyone finds you then they get a reward."
"Who cares." I replied. "Zed, we will live here until we have the baby."