Chapter 6

Addison's POV

I love the way Zed looks at me. He makes me feel safe, even if he is a zombie.

He rubs my forehead, and then kisses my hand.

"Addison, you should get some rest." "In your bed?" "Yeah."
"But what if you need to lay down?" "Addison, I care about you more than I care about myself."

My heart melted. "I love you Zed."
"I love you too!" He blushed.
Zed leans down and we kiss. I wish it would never end.

I fell into a deep sleep, and I dreamt about me and Zed getting married. Then... I thought about mom and dad.

I jumped up. "Are you okay?" He held my back. "I have to go home." "But Addison, you said that they said you're and embarrassment." "Yeah I know but-" "Addison." He cut me off. "I don't want you to feel bad about yourself again. I love you too much to put you through that."
He always knows what to say.

"They're probably worried." I kiss him. Our kiss lasts for about 20 seconds. I run out the door. I'm so nervous. My head starts pounding. The world is- spinning.

My eyes met the ground.

I wake up in a dark room. Someone's right next to me. I'm so scared. It comes towards me. Then...

It kisses me.

"Zed?" "Yes Addison?" "Why am I here?" "I found you, on the ground. You must have fainted."
"And you saved me?" "You know I would."

He makes me blush. "Get some rest." He was right, I was tired. I fell asleep.