The Champions Legacy Part 3

Start from the beginning

I Run Past Mars And Jupiter And I Sprint To The Pokémon Champions Side To Help Her.

"Cynthia? Cynthia Are You Alright??" I Ask Helping Her Off The Ground. She Has Blood Running Down Her Forehead That Drips On The Ground.

"Kaiso, Cyrus Is Too Powerful. We Have To Evacuate The Region, He's Going To Summon The Legendary Pokémon And Destroy Everything" Cynthia Says With Tears Rolling Down Her Face. "I Couldn't Protect My Friends, This Region. I Let Everyone Down"

I Look At Cynthia With A Stunned Expression On My Face. This Is The Sinnoh League Champion. The Strongest Trainer In The Region And Here She Is Crying In My Arms Defeated.

"Kaiso We Have To Get Out Of Here. It's Not Safe" She Says Clinging To My Chest. My Stomach Drops At The Scared Expression On Her Face And I Can Feel Anger Well Up Inside Of Me.

"Cynthia. It's Going To Be Okay I Promise." I Say As I Hold Her Hand And Look Her In Her Eyes. "I Need You To Get Behind Me. I'll Fight Cyrus. He Won't Get The Chance To Summon Dialga Or Palkia."

Cyrus Starts Laughing After I Finish Talking.
"Isn't That Sweet Cynthia? You Actually Have Someone Helping You. Too Bad He Will Die Along With You And This Universe."

"Who The Hell Are You To Decide Who Lives Or Dies? Look I Don't Know Too Much About What's Going On Here. But There Is One Thing I Do Know. You're Not Gonna Stop Me From Becoming The Champion Of This Region Cyrus" I Say Stepping Up To Him.

" A Child Like Yourself Has No Idea How In Over His Head He Is. The Current Champion Couldnt Beat Me. What Makes You Think A Child Like You Can Do It?" He Says Laughing.

"Because I Have No Reason To Hold Back Against You" I Snap Back At Him. Cyrus Looks Surprised After I Say This.

"You Don't Think I Know That Cynthia And You Were Romantically Involved In The Past? An Idiot Could See That Based Off The Way Cynthia Reacts Towards You. She's Typically Calm And Collected And Has A Strategy For Anything She Goes Up Against. But With You It Was Different. She Was Too Emotional And Wild."

"How Did You Come Up With That?" Cyrus Asks Me.

"I Know Someone Who Acts Just Like That" I Say Looking Back At Aaliyah. "Now Cyrus, I Stand Here Not Only As Your Opponent. But As Quite Possibly The Savior Of The Sinnoh Region." I Say Taking Out Dragonites Pokeball.

"The Only Thing That Matters Is Beating You Right Here And Now! I'm The Only Thing Standing Between You And Your Goals. Are You Going To Let A Child Ruin Your Plans?" I Ask Him.

Cynthia Pulls On My Jacket And Looks Me In My Eyes. "Kaiso Please Don't Fight Him. You're Going To Get Yourself Killed. You See What He Did To Me. He's Going To Hurt You Even More." She Says Falling To Her Knees.

"Cynthia, You Don't Have To Worry. Even If He Kills Me. I'm Going To Make Sure I Take Him With Me. Dragonite Time For Battle!!"

 Dragonite Time For Battle!!"