The Champions Heart

Cynthia, Professor Kukui And I Walk Up The Long Road Leading Up To The Champions Throne Room. I Can Hear Music Blasting From The Inside, I Can Faintly Hear A Female Voice Singing Along To The Music.

"Sidel Can Be A Bit Of A Wild Card" Kukui Says. "She Is The Youngest Champion In Pokémon History."

"How Old Is She? Cynthia Asks. She Can't Be Worse Than Kaiso" Cynthia Says Laughing.

I Shoot Her A Glance And She Shoots One Back At Me.

"Can We Just Open The Door Already? I'm Tired Of Waiting." As I Open The Door The Door A Soda Can Hits Me Right In My Face. A Flash Of Light Crosses My Eyes, I Fall To The Floor Holding My Nose, I Can Feel The Blood Pouring On To My Hands.

"Ah Sidel, I Apologize For The Sudden Intrusion, But The Two Champions You Requested Are Here To Escort You Back Home" Kukui Says.

"Well Next Time Tell That Pervert To Knock On The Door, It's Common Decency." Sidel Says Smoking A Cigarette. She Takes A Long Inhale And Blows It Out Into The Air. She Definitely Has A Punk Girl Style To Her. She Has A Choker Around Her Neck, Her Hair Is Short But It Reaches Her Shoulders, She Has Purple Dye In Her Hair.

 She Has A Choker Around Her Neck, Her Hair Is Short But It Reaches Her Shoulders, She Has Purple Dye In Her Hair

"You Fucking Bitch, That Shit Hurt, I Can't Believe You Did That" I Say Getting Off The Floor. "How Old Are You Any Way?"

"I'm Fourteen Smart Ass, The Youngest Champion In History, Have Some Respect For Me While You're In My League Okay?" Sidel Takes Another Long Inhale Of Her Cigarette And Throws It On The Ground. "How Are You Liking The Throne Room? Region Officials Designed It To Be Fit For A Champion."

The Throne Room Is Pretty Impressive, It Has Marble Floors, A Big Chandelier That Hangs From The Ceiling, It Also Has A Staircase That Leads To The Throne Chair, It's Covered In A Purple Fabric With Gold Metal Outlines. The Arena Floor Is Directly Behind The Chair, It Has An Almost Granite Coloring With A Diamond Outline.

"Hey Jackass, You Done Day Dreaming?" Sidel Says As She Snaps At Me.

"Hey, Listen Up You Little Prick, You're Gonna Stop Talking To Me Like That." I Say Walking Up To Her. She Has To Look Up To Me To Meet My Gaze But Her Eyes More Than Make Up For Her Lack Of Height.

"What The Hell Are You Gonna Do About It? Hit Me? I'm Only A Child, What Are You? Twenty Five?" Sidel Says Putting Her Finger On My Chest. My Eye Starts Twitching

"I'm Nineteen Years Old, But Don't Think That Your Age Is Gonna Save You From This Ass Whooping I'm About Two Seconds Away From Giving You" I Say Poking My Finger On Her Forehead And Pushing Her Away. Cynthia Comes In Between Us And Breaks Us Up.

"Okay, That's Enough You Two, Sidel If You Are Ready To Leave Please Go Grab Your Things So We Can Start This Escort, I Have Business To Attend To Back In Sinnoh" Cynthia Says. I'm Taken By Suprise What She Says.

"What Exactly Do You Have To Attend To?" I Ask. My Mind Races Trying To Remember Anything That Could Hint At Cynthia Being Away From The League. Wait, Why Do I Care? She'll Finally Be Out Of My Face For A Little Bit.