The Champions Lesson

I Put On My White Cape As The Jet Lands On The Platform, Cynthia Puts On Her Signature Black Sweater And She Brushes Her Long Blonde Hair, The Strands Reflect Off Of The Alolan Sun. She Reaches Into The Refrigerator And Pulls Out A Bottle Of Vodka, She Opens The Top And Takes A Long Chug.

"Cynthia, It Is Unbelievably Early In The Morning To Be Drinking Like That, I Seriously Think You Have A Drinking Problem" I Say.

Cynthia Puts Her Finger Up At Me And Takes Another Chug Of The Alcohol And Lets Out A Huge Burp.

"When You Get To My Age, You'll Understand Kaiso, I'll Just Say You're Not The Easiest Person To Deal With" She Says As She Passes Me The Bottle.

I Take The Bottle And I Take A Long Chug Of It, The Liquor Burns My Throat As It Works It's Way Down Into My Stomach, I Can Feel My Stomach Getting Warmer, I Take Another Drink And The Burning Sensation Intensifies. I Put The Bottle Down Just As The Jet Door Opens Up, The Smell Of The Ocean And The Warm Air Find It's Way Into My Nose. A Man In A Lab Coat With No Shirt On And Wearing A Visor Greets Cynthia And I As We Get Off The Jet.

"Champion Kaiso, Cynthia, I'm Professor Kukui. Welcome To The Alola Region, I'll Be In Charge Of Escorting You To The Champions Chambers. As You Already Know Our Champion Has Requested You Two Specifically To Escort Her Back Home" Kukui Says.

I Can Feel The Alcohol Start To Take Effect, My Head Starts To Gets Fuzzy And My Vision Gets A Little Blurry.

"Quick Question, Why Can't She Just Fly Home? An Escort Seems A Bit Too Much" Cynthia Asks. Professor Kukui Wipes Some Sweat From His Eyes

"Seeing As We Are New To The Pokémon League Challenge, Our Region Hasn't Been Approved To Allow Flying To Take Place Over The Region. So From Here On You'll Either Be Walking Or Driving Everywhere" Kukui Says.

 So From Here On You'll Either Be Walking Or Driving Everywhere" Kukui Says

I Put My Hand On My Forehead And Start Laughing.

"Fanfuckingtastic, Okay Professor How Far Are We Exactly From The Pokémon League? I'm Really Not In The Mood To Be Walking." I Say.

"Not Too Far, About An Hour Walking, The Weather Is Especially Beautiful Today. Should Be No Problem For Powerful Trainers Such As Yourself" Kukui Says Laughing. I Mock His Laugh And Look Out At The Ocean.

"Professor, Is There Anything You Can Tell Us About This Team Astro? What Do They Want With The Champion? This Seems Too Big To Just Be A Petty Crime, What's Their End Game?" Cynthia Asks.

I'm Suprised She Is Still Able To Think Clearly, My Stomach Is On Fire And My Thoughts Are Getting Cloudy.

"That's Something I Feel Like We Should Start Discussing On The Trip Up."

Professor Kukui, Cynthia And I Make Our Way Through The Jet Terminal And Are Bombarded With Camera Flashes And Screaming Fans. With Each Flash And Each Scream My Head Pounds Even More, I Grab On To Cynthias Arm To Keep From Falling Over As We Make Our Way Outside. We're Greeted By A Hill That Serpentines It's Way Up A Mountain. The Mountain Reaches Way Into The Clouds Until It's Out Of Our Vision.