Malfoy manor

Daily Prophet

MASS BREAK OUT FROM AZKABAN

After many reports of attacks and missing persons, in the earlier hours of this morning it was discovered by a guard (who is being held for further questioning) that a number of former followers of He who must not be named were no longer in their cells at Azkaban.

This has for many people, including the current minister for magic Kingsley Shacklebolt, confirmed the suspicions that the death eaters have returned.

We do not know at this time who is leading the reformed group but sources are certain it is quite impossible that He who must not be named has, or ever will, return.

We remind you that these individuals are highly dangerous. If sighted, we urge you to never to approach them and report your sighting to the ministry of magics auror department immediately.

Here follows a list of escapees:
Antonin Dolohov
Amycus Carrow
Goyle Sr
Thorfinn Rowle
Walden Macnair
Crabbe Sr

~~~~~~~~

Draco's POV

I don't know how long it's been, days maybe weeks. Long enough for my hair to hang in clumps, long enough for my clothes to be covered in dirt, long enough for my engagement ring to slip of my finger.

It's ironic really, being held in my own dungeon. I keep laughing at that, strange to be laughing at this situation, I think I'm going insane.

Severus was moved not long ago. I fell asleep one night and when I woke up he wasn't here anymore. Sometimes I just call his name to see if he'll reply but he never does. I know there are other cells and I know there are other prisoners, I can hear them sometimes, crying... screaming.

My whole body aches, my hearts aches. Every time I close my eyes, I see those piercing green eyes I long to have with me. Sometimes I think I can hear him calling my name but I know it's my mind tricking me. The cold wraps around me and I wish Harry was here to warm me.

I hear a crack and know that someone has apparted my food here. Although calling it food may be a bit of a stretch, stale bread and a glass of water that looks like it's come from the swamp outside, which it probably has.

I don't know who's holding me here, I haven't seen anyone but Severus. I'm just waiting for them, I know it will be soon, they must have me here for a reason and I have a horrible feeling that reason is Harry..

~~~~~~~~

I'm lying on my back, my head on the hard floor, the chains around my ankles holding my legs at an awkward position that makes my hip dig in to the ground.

"Draco Malfoy" My head snaps up at the sound of the voice, it's cold and sharp, it slices through me like a knife. A beam of light cuts into the cell temporarily blinding me "Isn't this a funny change of events, you used to be one of us and now here you are, waiting for us to kill you"

I reach up and shield my eyes "Jugson?" I hiss, barely audible, finally realising who the voice belonged to. He had provided the ministry with a number of death eaters and was let off with a very short sentence, I always knew that was a mistake.

"That's right Malfoy, two months in azkaban gave me time to make a plan, made me certain of what I needed to do" my eyes finally adjusted to the light and I saw a smirk take over his face, I grimace "oh don't worry, you won't be dying just yet... the same can not be said for your traitor friend here however.."

He motions to the door, I follow his gaze and have to stop myself throwing up as I see the sickening sight of Blaise Zabini dragging in a half conscious Severus Snape.

"No!" I cry with all the force I can put behind it.

"Oh I'm afraid so, see I don't take kindly to those who go against the corse and much mess so to those who went against the Dark Lord" I grip my eyes shut and try desperately to get my breathing under control. This can't be happening.

"Blaise, if you will.." I look up to face Blaise's smirk gazing mockingly down at me, as he sifts Severus's body right in my line of sight so he's all I can see. He then points his wand to him and whispers "enervate"

Severus's heads raises slowly, I watch as his eyes adjust to the light and he breaths "Draco?"

"Please don't do this" I cry looking between Sev's confused face and the tip of Jugsons wand pointing, at him menacingly.

"Crucio!" screams bounce of the walls, the sight of Severus's tortured face burns in to my retinas. I struggle, desperately against my shackles, begging them to stop.

Jugson brakes the spell and looks at me accusingly "it didn't have to be this way Draco, you could have chosen our side, the right side but instead you ran off with little boy wonder. You still have a chance you know"

I can hear Snapes tagged breath and see Harrys beautiful face and feel the ring on my finger "never" I spit.

Jugson sighs and points his wand once more at Severus before saying "Have it your way...AVADA KEDAVRA"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Authors note-

I'm not 100% happy with this chapter but I'll come back and edit it soon

Any who hope you like it still, thanks for reading <3

Please comment and vote :)))