My slytherin prince~ Drarry

This is my first try at a drarry fanfiction, I absolutely LOVE drarry and had to give it a try! Please be open with any criticism.

This is BOY X BOY so if you don't like it please don't read it :)

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Going back to Hogwarts was better than Harry could ever imagine. It was the truth when Harry said Hogwarts is his home, it didn't feel like he belonged anywhere else. Even when the unwanted, spiteful face of Draco Malfoy popped up at the door to there train compartment, Harry some how felt happy to see even his face, but nothing lasts.

"Alright scarhead, shame you had to come back, we were all looking forward to a peaceful year at hogwarts" Malfoy snickered down at Harry, Goyle and Blaise hooting with laughter behind him. Some things never change.

"You should be glad I'm here Malfoy, who's going to save your stuipd ass with out me." Harry sighed, he's been in such a good mood until now.

Draco straightened at this and looked down and his feet, remembering Crabbe. "idiot" Draco thought to his self "Stupid Crabbe, dumb enough to kill himself with his own spell" Draco kicked at a speck of dust on the floor. "How dare potter bring this up! Saint potter always has to do what's right. Why did he have to come back for me, now I owe that my life. Great" Draco thought, grinding his teeth, he looked in to Harry's bright green eyes. They were twinkling, mischief and something else that Draco couldn't quite place hidden behind them.

Ron roared with laughter next to Harry "Dont cry ferret, you don't need to worry Harry will always be there to save your pathetic arse" Ron rocked back and forth in hysterics at Malfoy who was shaking with anger.

"Shut your mouth weasel, before I shut It for you!" Draco warningly raised his wand and pointed it directly at Rons face.

"Now now Draco, not on our first day back" came a silky voice from behind the blonde boy. Snape emerged. They were shocked to see Snape on the train.

"Surely he should already be at Hogwarts" Hermione whispered, but Snape heard her and snapped

"Not that it has anything to do with you Miss Granger, but as the headmaster I find my place to be with my students if that is okay with you?" Hermiones face burned red as Malfoy, Zabini and Goyle burst into laughter. "Good" Snape purred "off you go now boys leave potter to his knitting" the Slytherins all left hooting with laughter.

"I can't believe that bastard is still head teacher after the war!" Ron cried shaking with anger. Hermione snatched up Rons hand rubbing circles on his palm to try and calm himself down. Harry was still to pissed at Draco to bother about snape."How could he be so ungrateful, how could he seem to care so little about his life, how could he manage to look so damn good after a war!? Wait! Did I really just think that!?" Harry tried to enter the conversation in a desperate plea to forget his previous thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Dracos POV

Urg saint potter, how dare he say those things to me! How dare he embarrass me in front of everyone! My father wi- my father would hear about this, had he not been in Azkaban. Not that I care much, father and I have never seen eye to eye. The closest thing to a conversation we have ever had was when he forced me to be a death eater.

Still I have mother. I love my mother and I am truly thankful she wasn't sent away as well. Although I have potter to thank for that, it was him who went to our trial and said neither me not mother truly ever wanted to be death eaters. Yet another thing I have to thank him for.

"Oy Draco, are you listening to me?" Pansy whined snapping me back from my daydream.

''What?...what do you want Pansy" I signed, she really is a pain the arse. She is also annoyingly unpleasant to look at. A boringly ordinary girl, with an oddly large forehead and mousy brown hair.

"I was just saying how awful it is to be back here, don't you agree?" She stared at me obviously thinking we would have this in common; She'd always been dying to have some thing in common with me.

I was actually quite glad to be back at Hogwarts; gives me some time away from my mother who seems to be crying all the time recently. Plus I get to piss off Potter every now and then... maybe Blaise is right...maybe I am kind of obsessed with him...

"DRACO!" Fucking hell Pansy, keep you hair on!

"Um yeah" I muttered I response, I don't have the energy to disagree right now. I know we're getting close to Hogwarts now so I sneak out the compartment to change in to my robes. When I left I immediately heard yelling from a few compartments down, I try to get close to hear when BAM!

"Watch it Potter" I yell, when I look at his face I see red patches round his eyes and suddenly realise it was him who was having an argument, I quickly put a smirk on my face and hiss "what's wrong with you?" when I see a blur of red hair...Ginny

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Authors note~

I know Snape dies in the war but I need him for later on in my story

Anyway hope you enjoyed the first chapter thanks for reading <3