Transfiguration

Draco's POV

I blinked trying to clear my mind, trying to get some kind of words out of my mouth. What the fuck do you say to your bully when he comes and apologise to you!?

I shook my head and watched as blonde wisps flashed in front of my eyes. I looked over at Harry again for the hundredth time, his big, beautiful green eyes staring back at me smiling.

I looked over at Goyle. Pansy was still stood next to him looking a little confused. I wondered if they told her about me as Harry. I had just assumed she knew but from the look on her face it would appear she didn't.

"You except me to forgive you just like that? After months of you tormenting me, after you beat me and left me just because I told you I was different!" I didn't raise my voice, I didn't want to course a sense, I just said but I made sure there was plenty of venom behind each word.

Goyle shrank back slightly and pansy raised a questioning eyebrow "Greg, what's he talking about?"Pansy frowned up at him, resting a hand on his arm.

He didn't say anything, he continued to look the floor. "Tell me what's going on!" Pansy screech

"Goyle and his little friend attacked Draco because he told them he was gay" Harry spat not taking his stare of Goyle.

"YOU WHAT!" Pansy bellowed snapping her hand away from Goyle.

"Maybe here isn't the right place to have this conversation" I stated pulling Harry out of the great hall hoping with all my might they wouldn't follow us.

Unfortunately seconds later we were greeted in the hallway by a fuming Pansy and a still silent Goyle.

We stood in silence for a while before Pansy oh so subtlety stamped on Goyles foot and nodded toward us.

Finally looking up, Goyle mumbled "I really am sorry Draco. I never wanted to hurt you, your my best friend. It doesn't matter to me if you gay or if your with Harry" Pansy's eyes widened slightly at this "I tried to talk to Blaise, to make him see reason but he wouldn't listen and he told me if I brought it up again he'd come after me like he did to you" he sighed shakily "I didn't have any choice"

I glanced at Pansy, she was still in shock about me and Harry. So I looked to Harry once more, he grabbed my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"I understand" I said looking over at Goyle "it's not your fault, it was Blaise. I just wish you could have walked away from him... But that doesn't matter anymore he's gone and I forgive you" I smiled, Goyle smiled, Harry smiled.

I nodded "see you at lunch" and guided Harry away.

~~~~~

Harry's POV

We sat at the back of the transfiguration class as usual. My hand wrapped in Draco's hidden under our desk.

I looked up at his pale face, focusing on his stunning silver eyes. I smiled "I'm so proud of you." I whispered into his ear.

He smirked, bastard "but of course you are" I slap his leg. "Arse" I pout at him.

Draco just laughs, leans over and discretely starts kissing my neck. I try to wriggle away before someone sees us but unsuccessfully "Draco.. " I try to make my mouth form the word 'stop' but I can't bring myself to do it, so I just groan instead which just eggs him on.

"Mr Malfoy!" I hear miss McGonagall shriek. Oh shit. Draco snapped his head up before anyone else sees.

I stare at my desk feeling myself going red. I glance at Draco he's still paper white and has a smirk plastered across his face. I roll my eyes at him.

"You boys will stay behind after this lesson" she has a little colour in her cheeks and shock fixed on her face.

She continues the lesson as if nothing happened and I tried to follow suit but find it hard to not panic about what I'm going to say when this lesson ends.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Just wanted to add a quick thank you for your support during my minor freak out :D
Love you all thanks for sticking with me and reading it <3