Ginny

Harrys POV

"Hi guys!" I look up to see Ginny standing at the door that Draco had just left, she looks beautiful...as always. I stare into her gorgeous eyes but she seems to be avioding my gaze.

"Hey Gin" I shuffled over making room for her sit by me but she immediately walked over and sat by Dean. What?! I clench my hands and stare at her, she is still my girlfriend right?... I could feel my face burn red as she laughed and flirted with Dean, right in front of my eyes! What is she thinking?!

I looked over at Hermione and Ron who look extremely uncomfortable, probably wondering the same as me. I stare daggers and Dean and Ginny. Dean nervously glance at me, but Ginny still won't make eye contact. It's like i'm not even here!

"Urm Ginny..." Ron stared awkwardly, ginny glanced over at ron who startled at her wide eyed. Finally her eyes slide over to mine wide with innocence.

"What?" she asked like she had done nothing wrong. I look from her to the bare space next to me to Dean and back at her. She shruggs and goes back to her conversation with Dean who seems to be very embarrassed and awkward. I snap.

"WHAT THE FUCK GINNY!" I cry standing up, she stares back at me like im crazy. She looks at Dean and sighs.

"Harry calm down" she says like shes talking to a five year old who won't stop running around. I clench my hands, I can feel my forehead burning with anger. "okay Harry come on" she sounds exausted with me like im the one acting crazy and leads me out the compartment, down the train until we reach an empty compartment near the slytherins section.

"What?" she sighs at me sliding the door shut.

"WHAT! is that all your going to say?! no 'i'm sorry Harry, I don't know why I didn't sit by you, I don't know why I sat practically on Dean and flirted with him so much the who copartment felt awkward?!" I screamed so loud the next compartment could probably hear me.

Ginny looked at me like I was a freak and sighed "are you seriously this angry because I didn't sit next to you?" she looked away staring out the window bored of the conversation

"NO I AM ANGRY BECAUSE YOUR BEING A SLAG AND YOUR NOT EVEN SORRY!" I screamed but I regretted it the minute I say it. My hands shoot up to my mouth and Ginny rose from her seat red with anger.

"HOW DARE YOU! I don't have anything to appologise for, I've done nothing wrong!" she cried spitting slightly and waving her hands around. I don't regret calling her a slag anymore, how could she think she'd done nothing wrong?!

"Piss off Ginny" I half shout half whisper before storming out the carriage. I walk fast down the train not really knowing where i'm going, when I slam into Draco Malfoy.

"Watch it Potter" he spat at me, but then his express changed slightly to confusion when he saw my red face, then quickly covered it with a smirk "What's wrong with you?"