{thirty-eight};Pavement

Myla J. Mitchell//

I woke up when my head hit the hard ass pavement and I heard the ringing in my ears

I woke up when my head hit the hard ass pavement and I heard the ringing in my ears. I couldn't walk, my vision was blurry, my head was on swole, my hand was broken, and I possibly have a dislocated shoulder. I had just got my ass beat by some of the kids we had got into that fight with but I was being held against my will. I had got kidnapped while walking home from the basketball court, this was one of those moments where I should've used my car just to go two blocks down.

My life was a blur right now and I didn't really know what to do. I was fucking helpless. My phone was broken, I was broken, the whole damn nine.

"MOMMY!" I yelled out in pain while crying. A burg was completely through for. Somebody need to come put a nine millimeter to my damn head. This was fucking torture. I wanted to kill somebody, and die. I hate bitch ass people for real.

I had to be laying on the ground for what felt like half a hour before my mother's car pulled up at the edge of the drive way. She looked so pretty right now, they must've just came back from going out to eat or something.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? No Myla, twinny twin, pooh, Marcus what the fuck!?" She started crying and my dad got out the passenger side of the car and stopped walking when he saw me laying on the ground

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!? No Myla, twinny twin, pooh, Marcus what the fuck!?" She started crying and my dad got out the passenger side of the car and stopped walking when he saw me laying on the ground. He took his suit jacket off, threw it into the side of the car then came over to me and tried to pick me up.

"No daddy stop that hurts!" I muffled while spitting some blood out of my mouth.

"Princess I gotta get you to the hospital."

"Marcus for once stop being stupid! You can't move her because you could possibly cause more damage than help her."

"Malaysia we gotta get her to the hospital she can just lay here. She spitting blood out her mouth and shit. We just gone have to trust that she gone be good. She a Mitchell, she a G. Stop crying baby girl, call Jaylen and get in the backseat with her." She nodded then pulled out her phone while my dad was picking me up off the ground. "Come get her phone." My mom walked around the front of the car then grabbed my phone and went back to doing what she was doing.