Another female cop came out of the blue and put handcuffs on Chyna. They read them their rights and put them in the police car. Chris came out of nowhere too and walked up to us smiling.

"Wassup nigga?"

Jazmin and I laughed, "Boy yo ass was scared shook!" He closed his eyes and imitated me. "No Father, I'm too young to die."

Jazmin busted out laughing and Chris and I immediately scrunched our nosed up, "Hunny, ya breath stank."

She closed her mouth and turned red in an embrassed way. "I-I was...."

"Yeah we know. Lets get you to a shower."

She chuckled and nodded. We got into my car and went to my mom's house. I helped Jazmin out of the car and she groaned in pain when I wrapped my arm around her waist. I looked at her confused and lifted up her shirt. My eyes widened in shock, "JAZMIN! We've gotta get you to the hospital."

She looked down and her expression mocked mines. I hurried her back into the car and sped to the hospital.

Man, what is happening. I need a stress reliever.

Jazmin.

I woke up with an aching headache and light just beaming in my face.

"Ugh." I looked over and saw Michael and Paye watching tv and Chris on his phone. "Hey yall."

They all looked at me, "HEYYYY!"

I groaned, "Please not so much noise." I rubbed my stomach and felt a wrap on it. I looked at it confused, "What happened?"

"The doctors gave you stitches."

"For what?"

"You had a big ass cut on the side of you."

"Oh, when do I get out of here."

They all shrugged. I sighed and called in for a doctor. The doctor came within 5 minutes.

"Oh Ms. Smith, you're up!" She smiled and helped me sit up. "Um, are you ready to leave."

I nodded, "Please."

"Okay. Here is your paper work to get your medicine. I suggest you rest your body alot until your wound heals." She handed me the papers and I nodded. She smiled and left the room.

"Do I have any clothes?"

Michael nodded and handed me some of my clothes. "How'd you get these?"

"I went to visit my baby girl and your mom. They miss you so much its crazy!"

I smiled and went to the bathroom to change. I was very cautious because I didnt want anything to happen to this cut. I didn't really feel it so I assumed they put some type of numbing gel on it. Once I was done putting on my clothes, I left out of the bathroom and we all left the hospital. Since Michael and Paye rode together I just hopped in the car with Chris. He started the car up and followed Paye's car.

"I'm glad you're back Jaz."

I smiled, "Why is that?"

"Because Michael was so damn depressed!"

I frowned a little, "Why?"

"Cause you were gone. The whole time I was thinking 'damn! Jazmin better be giving that good good for this nigga to be like this."

I started dying of laughter, "Chris you're dumb!"

He started laughing too, "Nah you had to see him." He shook his head, "My nigga is finally back to his regular self."