Chapter 18.

Jazmin.

I woke up once again, but this time in a warehouse. It smelled worse then I did. Ugh, I really need to take a shower!

I heard car doors close and I started freaking out. What if he was coming back to kill me? I looked at my body and I had so many bruises and cuts, I just felt disgusted with myself to the max.

I stood in the middle of the warehouse, the only light shining on me, and I started crying again.

"You get on my nerves."

I stopped crying and opened my eyes in shock. I looked at the two people coming in and I just couldnt control how happy I was.

Michael ran over to me, "JAZMIN!" He quickly untied me and took the ductape off of my mouth. I started crying hard as he rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. I hugged him tightly and just cried.

"M-Michael."

"Its okay Jazmin."

We were pulled out of this little daze when we heard loud clapping. I hadn't even noticed Chyna was here til then.

"Beautiful. So very ..... beautiful."

Michael looked up and anger filled his eyes. "Trey? Foreal nigga?"

"What Michael? You know, I didn't actually think you'd come. Risking your life for this worthless bitch here."

"DONT EVER CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN?"

He chuckled, "And why not? Did you not call her a bitch?"

He clenched his jaw and his grip on me had gotten tighter.

Trey darted his eyes to Chyna, "Oh, look who we have here." He smirked and walked closer to us. I looked at Chyna and she just didn't seem phased by this. She smirked back and walked over to Trey.

"I missed you."

"Oh, I've missed you more baby." They kissed and I gasped.

What the fuck is going on?

Michael.

"Chyna ... what's going on?"

"Ever since this bitch came back it's been nothing but hell! You put her before me Michael! I had to find someone who would give me attention and affection that YOU didnt."

"I GAVE YOU MY FIRST CHILD! I WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU!"

"Why aren't we married Michael?"

I looked down at Jazmin then back up at Chyna.

"Exactly. You held off our marriage for this ...... this thing." She looked at Jazmin in disgust. "Trey, do it now."

He nodded and pulled out a gun pointing it at Jazmin and I. "Any last words?"

"I-"

"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" All of us looked at where the voice was coming from. I sighed of relief, thank you Chris.

Trey looked back at us in pure anger, "You ... fuck that." He cocked the gun and started walkin closer to me.

"I SAID DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

Trey was about to pull the trigger. I counted all of my blessings and waited for Trey to shoot.

BOOM.

I opened my eyes and looked for a bullet wound on Jazmin or myself. Nothing. Instead, I heard a body drop to the floor, it was Trey.

The police rushed over to him and put handcuffs on him. They only shot him in the arm, so he didnt die.