Chapter 15.

Jazmin.

"Girl, I cant help but wait til you get, that with him it wont change. Cant help but wait til you see that with me it aint the same." I sang along with Trey's song on Pandora while rinsing the soap off of my body. I've been in the shower for atleast 1 hour ever since Passionaye called me, just thinking of course. I'm really not ready to see Michael again, actually ever. I don't even want to hear his voice. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel tightly around my upper body. I opened the shower curtains, stepping out and drying my body off. I quickly lotioned my body then put on some undergarnments. I picked my phone up to look at the temperature, 85 degrees.

Though its the winter, because I lived in the south part of Cali, its hot as hell! I mean I could get in a pool if I wanted to, thats how hot it is.

I unwrapped the towel from around my body, threw it in the dirty clothes hamper, got a whole new towel and began to dry my hair. I didnt feel like blow-drying it because I wanted to keep it in the curly state. Once I was done with my hair, I walked into my room and headed straight to my closet.

I looked through all of my clothes and decided in a white Polo shirt with a navy blue horse, a pair of light denim shorts, my favorite zebra print calf length socks, and UGGS mocassins. I walked over to my dresser which was full of a variety of Victoria Secret perfume. I picked up a blue bottle and sprayed it on me. I looked at my outfit in the bodylength mirror hanging on my door. I shrugged my shoulders, approving what I had on was cute. I put on a gold thick chain necklace, some pearl earrings and some shiny lipgloss. I didnt go overboard on the lipgloss because I hate to look like something I'm not.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and headed out of my room. I walked into the living room and saw Lili watching spongebob.

"Hey gorgeous."

She looked at me and smiled a somewhat toothless smile. Her two bottom center teeth were gone.

"Hey Jazzy," she got up and walked towards me, "Can we go to the park today?"

I smiled, "Yeah baby, but first I gotta go somewhere really quickly."

"Where you going?"

"To see Ty-"

"TYGA?!?!?! Jazzy PLEASE can I go, I miss him and his mommy. Pleaseeee!"

I sighed then smiled at her, "Hurry and go get dressed."

She smiled and ran to her room.

I sat down in one of the kitchen chairs and waited for her to come back. I took my phone out and got on Instagram for about 20 minutes. When Lili finally came down she was dressed in a pink, purple, and white Sundress with gold T-Sandals.

I smiled, "You look like a princess."

"And you look like a queen."

"Aww, thank you." I grabbed my car keys, opened the front door then closing it, making sure it was locked. We got in my car, I put the keys in and started the car and I drove off.

It only took is 5 minutes, or thats what it seemed like because Lili was talking up a storm about how happy she was to see Passionaye and her son. If only she knew...

We got out of the car and walked to their front door. I knocked on it and about .5 seconds after, the door swung open revealing him.

I heard Lili squeal in excitement. "Tyga!" She ran into his legs and gave him a huge hug.

"Hey beautiful." He hugged her back and looked at me. Me, being the person I am, avoided his ass cause he must've really forgot who I am if he THOUGHT I was going to come close to talking to him. I only came cause Paye asked.